2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2015, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Jaypee University Admission Procedure

Jaypee University of Information Technology is also known as J. P. University of Information Technology and JUIT. It is a state (private) university which is located in Waknaghat, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India.

It was established in 2002.

You are looking for the details regarding the Admission Procedure of the Jaypee University. So I am providing it to you:

I am providing you some information from the PDF Outside:

(i) Step-1 To obtaining the application form: Candidate shold obtain through any one of the methods given below:
(a) Download: the forms from the website of the University. The filled form must be sent to respective Registrars, as per address given below. Please write
“DOWNLOADED BIOLOGY/BIOTECHNOLOGY BASED APPLICATION FORM” on the envelope before posting. The form should be sent along with a draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, payable at Noida/Delhi.
(b) Obtain the form by post by sending a draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Jaypee Institute of
Information Technology, payable at Noida/Delhi.
(c) Obtain Application Forms from Campuses at Noida and Waknaghat by making a payment of
Rs 1000/-in cash or through Draft. (The draft should be in favor of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, payable at Noida/Delhi).

Admission Procedure of the Jaypee University 2015

Jaypee University
JUIT-Waknaghat Rd, Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh 173215
01792 257 999

Map:
[MAP]Jaypee University[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in