2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th June 2015, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JAIPUR National University Online Exam Form

Here I am giving procedure to get Jaipur National University School Of Distance Education & Learning examination application from:

Visit to official website of Jaipur National University School Of Distance Education & Learning
Click on EXAMINATION section given at bottom of page
Click on Download forms options given at top of page
Click on Back Examination Form option & download that as a PDF format

Back Paper Examinations a separate Application Form is to be filled in along with a fees of Rs. 1000/- .

Jaipur National University
Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017

[MAP]Jaipur National University[/MAP]
8th January 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have to apply for entrance Online exam in JAIPUR National University , so tell me how to apply?
8th January 2016, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

As per your demand here I am giving you Instructions for Online Application
All information you enter in the form is automatically converted to upper case (in capitals)

Application form has 4 sections: Basic Details ; Photo Upload ; Registration Form ; Payment.

You can submit each section by clicking on "Save & Continue" button.
Once you submit the application you will be received an email containing login details to log on our online application portal.
If you wish to make any changes before making payment, login with your credentials and click on "My Form"
You will also then have the option to save your application (in .pdf format) to a any desired location or take a print of the same.
If at any time you need to review the status of your application you require your login details.
Before filling the form please ensure you have your email id, a digital copy of your passport size photograph and other details ready.

Personal Information:
fill all the details in Personal Information section.
Applicant Name on the basis of 10th class/grade certificate. do NOT add any prefix title such as Mr. or Ms.
Enter your Date of Birth, as in your 10th class/grade certificate, using the Calendar.
select your Gender, Category and Marital Status.
Every applicant has to enter his/her Email ID (address).
You MUST have exclusive access (account cannot be shared by two or more students) to this email account as we will use this email id to create all your university system accounts and hence do not use a common email such as the center’s email id. If you do not have an email id, please take a few minutes to create one using Google (Gmail), Yahoo (Yahoo Mail) or any other preferred service provider.
Please select the document you plan on attaching to your application to verify your Proof of Residence . Program Applied For:
Select the relevant School.
Select Programme i.e. “Engineering and Technology”.
Select the Course/s from left pane. To add Course Click on ‘ + ’ Symbol as per Course priority.
To remove any course from selection list Click on ‘ -- ’ Symbol, if you need.
Education Qualification fill in all the required information.
Payment: -The charges for online registration form is Rs. 1100/-.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in