2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th August 2018, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: IPU CET MBBS application form

I am planning to apply for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) for doing MBBS degree searching for application form. Will you please provide me IPU CET MBBS Application Form Dates so I can apply also tell IPU MBBS BDS Eligibility Criteria?
11th August 2018, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IPU CET MBBS application form

Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2019) is a university level entrance exam administrated by the IPU university.

This university offers admission in various UG, PG and other courses in the field of engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc.

Admission in MBBS & BDS courses will be given through NEET scores.

IPU CET MBBS Application Form Dates:

Online application form release date February 2019
Last date for submission of application form March 2019
Merit List June 2019
First round of IPU MBBS Counselling 2019 July 2019
Last date to report at allotted college July 2019
Second Round of IPU MBBS Counselling 2019 July 2019
Last date to report at allotted college August 2019
Mop-Up Round (Subject to availability of seats) August 2019

IPU MBBS BDS Eligibility Criteria 2019

The applicant should have completed the age of 17 years on or before December 31, 2019, and should not be more than 25 years of age on the day of the exam i.e. May 2019.

There is a relaxation of 5 years for applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category for IPU CET MBBS 2019 admission.

The applicant must complete Class 12 from CBSE/ICSE/JMI with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English from a recognized school located within National Capital Territory of Delhi.

The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in Class 12.

The applicant belonging to General category must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in aggregate. For applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, it should be 40% and for PwD category applicants, it is 45%.

The applicant should be medically fit to pursue the course.

The applicant who took admission in MBBS/BDS course and failed to pass the first year of the course will be considered ineligible to participate in IPU CET MBBS 2019 Admission.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in