2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Internship At NIT Silchar

I am looking for the Summer Internship program offered at the NIT Silchar. Will you please provide me the lists of Summer Internship Programme available at NIT Silchar? Also provide me the details to apply for the paid summer internship program at NIT Silchar?
Similar Threads
Thread
ECE in NIT Silchar
NIT NIT Silchar
MBA at NIT Silchar
NIT Silchar Fee Structure
Where is NIT Silchar
NIT Silchar SIS
NIT Silchar Gym
NIT Silchar Summer Internship
Nit Silchar For Mba
Distance between Silchar Airport and NIT Silchar
MBA nit silchar
NIT Silchar MBA
MCA in NIT Silchar
NIT Silchar Or VIT
SBI NIT Silchar Code
CES NIT Silchar
Incand NIT Silchar
Map of Nit Silchar
Cut Off For NIT Silchar
Ross MBA internship MBA Internship Roles
28th January 2020, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: Internship At NIT Silchar

Can you provide me the Internship Policies and Regulations as prescribed by NIT (National Institute of Technology), Silchar as I want to check it before applying for it?
28th January 2020, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Internship At NIT Silchar

Internship offers for students of NIT (National Institute of Technology) Silchar during summer vacation will be governed by the following rules and regulations:

One who wishes to participate in the internship activities will be required to submit the names to the coordinators of the respective branches.

One will coordinate all the internship activities of the students of that department.

A company/organization which intends to recruit one for internship has to approach the Faculty I/C of T&P cell.

The details required such as CV of the students, logistic support etc. will have to be communicated well in advance.

A company/organization has to intimate the selection results within a specified time to the faculty I/C of T&P cell or the coordinator of the concerned department, so that the department can keep a track of the selected students who are officially placed for internship.

As soon as a student is selected by a company/organization for internship, one will not be considered for any subsequent processes of internship.

One will be allowed to accept only one internship offer at a time, anywhere in India or overseas for all internship opportunities that are routed through the institute.

The No-Objection-Certificate (NOC), if required by the company/organization for an internship within India, will be issued by the concerned Training & Placement officer.

The NOC should explicitly mention that one has fulfilled academic requirements until now and that Institute has no objection to one doing an internship during the summer vacation.

Further, it should also include that this NOC is being issued at the request of one and that NITS is not responsible for the supervision of one or liable for any of actions during the internship.

In case, one is found to violate the internship rules and regulations in the form of rejecting an internship offer in India or abroad after accepting the same, one will have to produce a valid reason for the violation of internship rules.

Without a valid reason, one will be debarred from taking part in subsequent placement activities of the institute.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in