2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th April 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

NIT Silchar Gym

Hello sir, I am Joy Singh. I am from Silchar. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Gymkhana of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
ECE in NIT Silchar
Internship At NIT Silchar
NIT NIT Silchar
MBA at NIT Silchar
NIT Silchar Fee Structure
Pin Code Of NIT Silchar
Where is NIT Silchar
NIT Silchar SIS
Is NIT Silchar Good
Nit Silchar For Mba
Distance between Silchar Airport and NIT Silchar
MBA nit silchar
NIT Silchar MBA
MCA in NIT Silchar
NIT Silchar Or VIT
Package of NIT Silchar
CES NIT Silchar
Map of Nit Silchar
Cut Off For NIT Silchar
NIT Silchar Cut Off Marks
14th April 2016, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Silchar Gym

National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar is a type of public engineering institution.
It was formed in the year 1967.
It is located in Silchar, Assam, India.
It is an Institute of National Importance.

As you have asked about the Gymkhana of NIT Silchar, I am giving you some information about it, check below for the details
Gymnasium center housing modern keep-fit and gym equipments.
The institute has an elected student body "Gymkhana" that takes responsibility for student welfare and extracurricular activities.
The members are selected for various posts and work with the Dean of Students Welfare for the overall development of students.

Some of Gymkhana's activities include the technical festival "Tecnoesis" and cultural festival "Incandescence", which includes the rock music event "Thundermarch".
It is also responsible for publishing the college magazine IGNITS and organizes regular quizzes, debates, freshers social and sports events

Provisions have been made for extracurricular activities and games and sports on the hostels premises, in other locations and in the student activity center, which includes a stadium.
Hostels are equipped with indoor games facilities such as Carom and table tennis.
The Student Activity Center (SAC Building) is used as an indoor stadium.
Two playgrounds each with capacity of 1000 spectators are used for outdoor games.
Besides these, students, faculty and staff have facilities for lawn tennis, basketball, football and volleyball. Inter-hostel Carom, Chess, Cricket, Tennis, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Football and Badminton tournaments are conducted every year.
The gymnasium centre houses fitness and gym equipment

National Institute of Technology, Silchar
Address: Cachar, Silchar, Assam 788010
Phone: 03842 242 273

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in