2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th December 2014, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Internship in CMC Vellore

For Internship in CMC Vellore you have to give course details and fill an online form for details of your course

As per my knowledge the new batch usually starts in April first week
So, I guess in March you need to apply for it

You get the more details on its official website

CMC Vellore Prospectus

Contact Details:
Christian Medical College
IDA Scudder Rd, Vellore,
Tamil Nadu 632004 ‎
0416 228 2010 ‎

Map location:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=CMC+Vellore+&hl=en&ll=12.927042,79.136045&s pn=0.009244,0.01384&sll=28.604738,77.322228&sspn=0 .008327,0.01384&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A [/MAP]
more detail to atteched a pdf file.......................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CMC Vellore Prospectus.pdf (381.7 KB, 288 views)
30th May 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will you please tell me that what are the Criteria for doing internship in CMC Vellore?
I had choosen this for my internship for better knowledge and to do better service for the patients.........
1st September 2017, 06:34 PM
A.MONIKA

Dear sir
I am doing Third year BE bio medical Engineering in UDHAYA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING COLLEGE Nagarcoil. i want to attend CMC Internship class 2017. please send application form.
7th November 2019, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the duration of Internship in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Program offered by Christian Medical College - [CMC], Vellore?
7th November 2019, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

The MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) course offered by Christian Medical College - [CMC], Vellore is of four and a half years duration and is followed by one year of Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship.

The internship lasting for 12 months comprises of postings in Community Health, Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Child Health, Orthopaedics, Emergency Medicine and short electives in various specialties. All these are as per the guidelines of the Medical Council of India.

Eligibility for Admission in MBBS

On should have passed the qualifying exam equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary period of 12 years of study, the last 2 years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology /Bio-technology with English.

One for admission to the medical course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together) /Biotechnology at the qualifying exam (40% aggregate for BC, MBC, SC/ST candidates). This is as per TN Government and University guidelines.

BC, MBC, SC/ST are as defined by the Government of India or States/UTs governments; all rules are subject to change as per State & University guidelines.

One should have passed in all subjects of the qualifying exam of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination in one and the same attempt in the subjects.

One should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the said age on or before 31st December of the said year.

Basis of Admission
The number of candidates for the MBBS course shall be 100 per year and the distribution of seats will be as follows:

a. All India Open Category - 16 seats.

(i) One candidate will be selected by the Government of India

(ii) 20% (3 seats) of the open seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribes (SC/ST).

b. Minority Network Category - 84 seats
Up to 84 seats will be reserved for the Minority

Registration for Admission
Those finally selected for admission will be required to register for the course by paying the tuition fee and completing other admission formalities.
Students should submit their certificates in Original.
Admission to the MBBS degree course will continue to be provisional until approval by the Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University
18th July 2021, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

how fmge passes get internsip in cmc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in