2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th April 2018, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Re: Indira gandhi national open University Ethiopia

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the St. Marys University And IGNOU University Joint Porgram Offered At Ethiopia ?
16th April 2018, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Indira gandhi national open University Ethiopia

St. Marys University And IGNOU University Joint Porgram

SMU, in partnership with Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been offering diverse postgraduate programs in Ethiopia since 2006. These include Masters of Business Administration, Masters in Public Administration, Masters in Sociology, Masters in Social Work, Masters of commerce, Masters in Economics, and Masters in Rural Development.

The FIPs runs eight International Programs of SMU-IGNOU. The program has been able to attract students from different walks of life.

These include students working for Federal and Regional Governmental Organizations, Local and International Non Governmental Organizations, Private organizations, United Nations different agencies, African Union, Diplomatic Missions and selfsponsored individuals.

For more Information you may Contact to the St. Marys University The Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
St. Marys University
Main Campus
Tel.: 011 5503140
P. O. Box: 1211
9th February 2022, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Indira Gandhi National Open University Ethiopia

I want to know about MBA distance course register time and credit hr fee or course fee and total fee.
19th July 2023, 10:56 PM
Unregistered.

Re: Indira Gandhi National Open University Ethiopia

I need to know the total hour and fee per hour for distance MBA program in Ethiopia

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in