2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th July 2016, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Science Congress Association Registration

Indian Science Congress Association was established in India to advance and promote the cause of science in India; to hold an annual congress at a suitable place in India

To publish such proceedings, journals, transactions and other publications as may be considered desirable; to secure and manage funds and endowments for the promotion of Science including the rights of disposing of or selling all or any portion of the properties of the Association and to do and perform any or all other acts, matters and things as are conductive to, or incidental to, or necessary for, the above objects.

To know the fee for registration in Indian Science Congress Association as a Member, you need to make a call in the Institute and find it by yourself as there is nothing mention regarding this on its official website. Its contact number is as follows:

91 33 2290 4167

Membership Form

Contact Detail:
The Indian Science Congress Association
11/1, Dr Biresh Guha Street, Biresh Cuma Street,
Park Circus, Ballygunge,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700017, India
25th March 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about sending process of indian science congress association form ,i am the student of class B.Sc(appearing)
3rd October 2017, 10:38 AM
Dr.sarika gupta

Re: Indian Science Congress Association Registration

My registration no.is L30993 on dated 25.10.2016.but I can not received any journal in environmental science.so please I request to you send the journal in this address. C/0 gopal Krishna Gupta.house no.86,irrigation canal colony,phool bag ,kanpur.u.p.208001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in