2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th January 2013, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Indian Bank ATM Services

I am here by providing you the Image that contains the services charges of different transaction through ATM.

This image also contains the charges differently for different account type, I.E. saving account & current account charges & it also contain charges for different services i.e. whether there is cash withdrawal or the mini statement details.

So please feel free to download the PDF

8th January 2016, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about facilities of Indian Bank ATM Services so here can you please give me details?
8th January 2016, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India

Eligibility

Their Savings Bank and Current account customers

Facilities

Round-the-clock Cash Withdrawals with their conveniently located 24 hour ATMs, all free of cost.

Cash and Cheque Deposits - 24 hours. Absolutely free. Just deposit cash at their ATMs and it will be credited into the account on the next working day. Similarly cheques too can also be deposited.

Balance enquiry & statement of account - ATM screen will display the balance in the account on selecting the option. A mini statement comprising last few transactions can also be obtained from the ATM.

Features

Their 24 hour Hi-powered, value-added ATM cum Debit card , just the size of a visiting card, is the passport to the facilities available with ATM and for shopping at Merchant establishment.

It brilliantly complements customer's ambitions, offering more value, more excitement, more service, more extras.

Here I am giving you process of ATM locator

Firstly go to official website of Indian Bank

After that at right side you will get option of ATM network

Select state and city

Click on search

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in