2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2014, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Income Tax Officer Recruitment Application Procedure

Income Tax Department, Government of India has issued notification for recruitment of the Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant and other posts against Sports Quota in the Income-Tax Department Tamil Nadu & Puducherry.

Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts:25
Name of the Posts:
1. Inspector of Income-Tax: 02 Posts
2. Tax Assistant: 20 Posts
3. Multi Tasking Staff: 03 Posts

Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent for Post No.1 &2 and pass in Matriculation or its equivalent for Post No.3.

Age Limit: Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years as on 01-01-2014.

Important Dates:
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 24-02-2014 till 05:00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Applications from the Far Flung Areas: 03-03-2014 up to 05:00 PM.

24th December 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hii Guys , I want To apply for Income Tax Officer Recruitment For my help ,here will you please Give me Eligibility Requirements and Application Procedure Information ?
24th December 2015, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

Friend on your Demand here I am, providing Information about Income Tax Officer Recruitment :

Eligibility Requirements

Applicant must be at least Graduate in the relevant field from a recognized university.

The applicant must also have a Shorthand Speed of 20 Words per Minute in English and 15 words per Minute in Hindi.

Maximum Age limit specified to apply for the written examination is 27 years
while minimum age limit is 18 years.

Exam Pattern

Written Examination –

Two Separate Sections are there in the Written Examination that is Tier I and Tier II.

Subjects included in Tier I are

General Intelligence + Reasoning
General Awareness
Numerical Aptitude
English Comprehension

A total of 200 marks is specified for this section which is divided equally among these subjects.

Tier II includes the following subjects with 200 marks each.
Arithmetical Abilities
English Language and Comprehension

Total 100 questions will be there for Arithmetical Abilities while English Language and Comprehension include total 200 questions.

Candidates can score 1 mark for each right answer while they will lose 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.

Application Procedure:

• Candidates Can Forward their Application when the Notification is Published Before the Examination.

• While Applying for the Exam, Candidates Should Indicate whether they are Applying for Tax Assistant or Income Tax Inspector post.

• If the candidates prefer offline Application Procedure, then they Should Submit the forms at the Regional/Sub Regional offices of Staff Selection Commission after paying Rs. 100/- as Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS).

• After Completing Registration Candidates Can take the print out of Challan by which they can pay the fee at the nearest SBI Branch.

• Candidates Can also pay the fee by Cash or Through Online Payment.

• While Doing Registration II, Candidates should Enter the Details of fee Payment.

• Forms can be submitted only after Completing These Two Processes.

Selection Procedure:

The selection of the applicants will be Done on the Basis of their Performance in the Written Exam and the Computer Skill Test.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in