2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th June 2015, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IMS BHU Online

Banaras Hindu University is a public central university which is situated in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.

It was established in 1916.

You are looking for the details of the MBBS from the IMS BHU. So I am providing it to you:

Eligibility:
Candidate must be passed in Intermediate Science/Pre-Medical Course/12 year of 10+2 or the equivalent examination with a minimum marks 50% (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together. Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.

Age: More than 17 years and less than the 25 years on 31st December of the year of admission.

I want to notify you that the last date of filling the admission form is being over. The date was 02-05-2015.

So now you can apply next year only. The tentative dates of the counseling will be in July 2015.
Official notification of the IMS BHU MBBS admission

Banaras Hindu University
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
0542 236 8558

Map:
[MAP]Banaras Hindu University[/MAP]
16th November 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Sonal and I want to take admission in Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University for MBBS so can you please tell me for MBBS so is there any Online test for this??
16th November 2015, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

The Institute Of Medical Sciences is one of the three institutes of Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi.

It was founded in 1960

For taking admission in IMS BHU for MBBS you have to fight AIPMT Exam, here I am providing you details of this Exam

The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) is an annual medical entrance examination in India.

The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges across the country.
AIPMT Exam Pattern:

Duration: AIPMT retest will be of 3 hours; Exam Duration from 10:00 Am to 01:00 PM

Number of Questions:
The exam will have 180 Multiple Choice Questions (45 questions from each section of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology)

Marking Scheme:
Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.

For more info Contact:
Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi,
Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 7568

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in