2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: IITD Summer Internship

I have heard a lot about the Global Internship Program in Engineering Design and Innovation (GIPEDI) of IIT Delhi searching for details to apply. Will you please provide me eligibility to apply for IITD Summer Internship program also provide contact details so I can do enquiry?
30th May 2018, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IITD Summer Internship

IIT Delhi offers the Global Internship Program in Engineering Design and Innovation (GIPEDI) in Electrical Sciences for students and professionally qualified engineers.

The program receives logistical support from the Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer (FITT) and the Airtel IIT Delhi Centre of Excellence in Telecommunication (AICET).

Eligibility:

The candidate must be registered with a recognized University in the disciplines of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Communication/Telecommunication, and allied Electrical Sciences.

The candidate must be a pre-final or final year Undergraduate or

The candidate must be a Postgraduate (who has completed at least two semesters or one year of the required coursework).

The areas or fields of IIT Delhi summer internship 2018 are listed below:

Integrated Electronics & Circuits
Computer Technology

Embedded Systems
Networks
FPGA-based Design
Image Processing
Data Analytics & Machine Learning

Communication

Wired/Wireless Broadband Networks
Signal Processing

Power
Control Systems

Global Internship Program in Engineering Design and Innovation in the Electrical Sciences, FITT, IIT Delhi.

Program Coordinator:

Prof. Subrat Kar, Department of Electrical Engineering / Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management.
Contact No.: +91 (11) 26591088

Administrative Contact: FITT Mr. Uttam Aswal

E-mail: uttamaswal@hotmail.com +91(11)26597164

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in