2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Summer Internship IITM

I am doing an M.Tech and I want to Summer Internship at IIT Madras? How can I apply for the Summer Internship at IIT Madras? What is the selection criteria to get this opportunity and is there any stipend offered by the institute or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Warangal Summer Internship
IIT Kgp Summer Internship
IIT Internship for summer
RBI Summer Internship
Internship At IITM
IITM Pune Summer Internship
IIM Summer Internship
DTU Summer Internship
Summer Internship In IIT Ropar
IITM Summer Research
Summer Internship for MBA HR
HCL Summer Internship for MBA
Summer Internship At IIM Ahmedabad
Toyota MBA summer internship
ITC Summer Internship MBA
IIT Summer Internship
Summer Internship in MNC
Summer internship after 2nd year of ECE
EEE Summer Internship Companies
Summer internship
22nd July 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: Summer Internship IITM

Can you tell me in detail about the Internship Recruitment Process for IITM (Indian Institute of Technology Madras) as I want to apply for it?
22nd July 2018, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Summer Internship IITM

The Internship Recruitment Process for IITM (Indian Institute of Technology Madras) is as follows:

Internship Recruitment Process

a) The Internship Recruitment Process consists of the following steps:
1. Internship Registration process: One interested in getting an Internship through the Institute need to register in the Internship portal. The registration fee is Rs. 950.
2. After a company fills out an IRF and it is approved by the Internship office, the same will be opened up in the portal. One must check the portal daily to see if there are any IRF for which one is eligible to apply. If one is, then one may upload resume for the profile.
3. Shortlists will be declared and dates for further selection process will be announced in the Internship portal. It is ones responsibility to keep up-to-date on the developments.
4. Once the final selections are done, results will be declared in the Internship portal. One will then be required to confirm/decline the offer by coming to the Internship office and signing the offer document in ink between 11am to 12 noon the following day.

b) Once one has been given an offer by a company, one will be deregistered from the Internship process irrespective of whether one accepts or declines the offer. In case the student receives multiple offers, one may accept one offer subject to item a4 above. A waitlisted student is eligible to receive an offer before 12 noon the following day. Waitlisted students who have not received any offers may continue to participate in the Internship process.

c) One who has uploaded resume for a company is required to go through all the subsequent steps required by the company for which one is eligible. Disengaging from the process in the middle without prior approval from the Internship Advisor will lead to one being de-registered from the Internship selection process.

d) One who accepts an offer but fails to abide by this decision will be subject to disciplinary action to be decided in consultation with Dean of Students

e) One who has already completed the internship curricular requirement (through Department/ Institute or otherwise) will not be allowed to sit for core internships. One has to sign a declaration before the written test/interview that one has neither received a core internship offer nor have completed the curricular requirement.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in