2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

9th December 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

IITB P.hD

I want to get admission in PhD in Indian Institute of Technology Bombay so can you please provide me the details of admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitb epm
Mea iitb
Iitb cc
Me 201 iitb
Sop iitb
Mm 207 iitb
SPI Lab IITB
IITB MBA Cut Off
Kvv iitb
Oat iitb
Iitb cen
Me iitb
Iitb cms
Jkv iitb
Ee 225 iitb
Iitb pg
Tcs iitb
Me 113 IITB
IITB Phd
Me 209 iitb
10th December 2015, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IITB P.hD

The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public engineering institution located in Powai, Mumbai, India. IIT Bombay was ranked as India’s top university. It is the second-oldest institute of the Indian Institutes of Technology system. IIT Bombay was founded in 1958.

Ph.D. Admission

Eligibility Criteria-

Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree, with First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST)

One of the following-

(i) Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST)

(ii) Master’s degree in Science or equivalent degree, with First class or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST)

(iii) Master's degree in Arts/Commerce or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST), only for admission to the Ph.D. programmes offered by the Industrial Design Centre and Department of Humanities & Social Sciences.

Such candidates must also fulfill ONE of the following additional requirements:

i. Valid GATE/CEED Score
ii. Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) of CSIR/UGC/NBHM/DBT or DST INSPIRE

iii. Candidates having UGCNET Lectureship (LS) are also eligible for Teaching Assistantship in addition to other academic qualifications in Humanities & Social Sciences Department.

iv. Minimum of 2 years of professional experience (acquired after obtaining the qualifying degree and completed before the starting of the semester in which admission is sought).

Application fees-

The application fee is as follows,

GN/OBCNC Male candidates : Rs. 300/ Third
Gender (T) candidates : Rs. 300/GN/
OBCNC Female candidates : Rs. 150/ SC/
ST Male candidates : Rs. 150/ SC/
ST Female candidates : Rs.150/

The fee is to be paid by Debit Card / Credit Card / SBI Internet Banking / Online Payment System / Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of "Registrar, IIT Bombay", payable at Mumbai branch.

IITB Ph.D. Admission

For more details here is the attachment

Contact address

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IITB Ph.D. Admission.pdf (949.8 KB, 90 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in