2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2014, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Varanasi M Tech Admission -14

IIT Varanasi is a technical institute providing Admission to Four-Year BTech./B.Pharm. programmes,

Five-Year Dual Degree Programmes and Five-Year Integrated Master Degree Progammes .

4-Year B.Pharm. programme
Two-Year M.Tech./M.Pharm..
Ph.D. programmes

Counseling process for M.Tech 2014-15 is running on at IIT Varanasi.
As you want I am providing you the list of short listed candidates for interview/counseling for admission M.Tech(ceramic Engineering) -2014-15.

M.Tech(ceramic Engineering)-admission -2014-15

Contact Detail:
Indian Institute of Technology
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi,
Uttar Pradesh 221005 ‎
0542 236 8106 ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=IIT+Varanasi+&hl=en&ll=25.273106,82.990208& spn=0.085221,0.163422&sll=22.517972,88.33488&sspn= 0.043529,0.081711&hq=IIT&hnear=Varanasi,+Uttar+Pra desh&t=m&z=13[/MAP]
19th March 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

After completing my graduations from a good engineering college I want to take admissions in IIT Varanasi for my post graduation programme. So kindly provide me with the course details and admission criteria:
19th March 2015, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Hello user,

I would like to tell you that Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi is a public engineering institution located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. Founded in 1919, it was designated an Indian Institute of Technology in 2012.

So here in response to your question I am providing you with the relevant information about the admission:

1. The list of various courses available in M.Tech under this college are:

M.Tech. in Ceramic Engineering

M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering

M.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Hydraulics and Water Resources Engg., Geotechnical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Transportation Engineering)

M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (Power Systems, Electrical Machines and Drives, Control Systems and Power Electronics)

M.Tech. in Electronics Engineering (Microwave Engineering, Digital Techniques and Instrumentation, Microelectronics and Communication Systems Engineering)

M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (Machine Design, Heat Power Engineering and Production Engineering)

M.Tech. in Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive Metallurgy, Metals and Materials Processing, Alloy Technology)

M.Tech. in Mining Engineering (Mine Environment, Rock Mechanics and Mine Planning)

M.Tech. in Systems Engineering

M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering

M.Tech. in Industrial Management

M.Tech. in Biomedical Engineering

M.Tech. in Materials Science & Tech.

M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmacognosy)

I am hereby providing you with inshort admission details :

1. I would like to tell you that the admission to Two-Year M.Tech Programmes is made on the basis of GATE Score. In addition, there is provision of admitting sponsored candidates from academic institutions, industries and R&D organizations.

2. Admission to Ph.D. programmes is made on the basis of GATE/NET scores and through sponsorship by the employer.

3.Foreign nationals residing in India or abroad are admitted only to the post graduate and Ph.D. programmes under

(a) self-financing scheme, and

(b) cultural exchange fellowship programme.

For more information about the admission you can contact here:

Assistant Registrar (Academic), IT
(e-mail – academics@itbhu.ac.in
academic_it@bhu.ac.in )
6702070, 2307003
6702067, 2307039

Thank you..visit again

Tags
admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in