2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

IIT Ropar M Tech Admissions

Hello ! I am Rohan completed my B.tech and now want to do M.tech from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar so kindly send the admission procedure for M.tech in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar?? Also tell me that is admission are open in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar for M.tech ????
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Kharagpur M Tech Admissions
IIT Hyderabad M Tech Admissions
IIT Ropar M Tech Admission
IIT Chennai B Tech Admissions
DTU B Tech Admissions
NIT Jamshedpur M.Tech admissions
IITH Ac M Tech Admissions
M.Tech from IIT Ropar
M tech admission in IIT Ropar
Part time M.Tech in IIT Ropar
IIST B Tech Admissions
Nit Jalandhar B Tech Admissions
DTU B.TECH. Admissions 2013-14 cut off
TANCET M.Tech Admissions
VA Tech Admissions
Va Tech Admissions Email
M.Tech Biotechnology Admissions
IIT Bombay Admissions M Tech
NIT Agartala M.Tech Admissions
IIT Kanpur M Tech Admissions
19th July 2018, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Ropar M Tech Admissions

I want to get admission in M Tech in Indian Institute of Technology - IIT Ropar so can you provide me the details of admission?
19th July 2018, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Ropar M Tech Admissions

Indian Institute of Technology - IIT Ropar invites application form for admission in M.Tech programs from March 11, 2018 to April 15, 2018.

GATE qualified candidates with valid scores considered for admission into the M.Tech courses offered by the institute.

IIT Ropar M Tech Admissions 2018

M.Tech programs-

Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Electrical Engineering (EE)
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Center for Biomedical Engineering

Eligibility Criteria-

Computer Science and Engineering-

B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Sc/ MCA in CSE or allied subjects

Valid GATE score in CS and IT. Candidates with CGPA more than 8.0 (SC/ST 7.5) from IITs are also eligible and dont need valid GATE score.

Electrical Engineering-

B. Tech./B.E or M. Sc. in the relevant area with valid GATE score in EE.

Mechanical Engineering-

B.Tech./B.E in ME or associated area. The candidate also need to have valid GATE score in ME.

Biomedical Engineering -

BE / Btech with at least 60% marks (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10). In case of SC/ST candidates, minimum requirement is 55% marks (6.0).

Along with having a valid GATE score, must have obtained at least 60% marks (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10) in MSc / MS in MCA or equivalent discipline. SC/ST candidates need only 55% marks(6.0).

MBBS, BPharm, BVSc, or BDS degree holders with at least 60% marks (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10) can apply provided they have valid GATE scores. For SC/ST candidates minimum requirement is 55% marks(6.0).

Selection Criteria -

In addition to considering GATE scores for admission, the candidates will have to register to GATE COAP 2018.

After their registration, the candidates will be able to know if any offers are made from the participating institutes.

Candidates without GATE (B.Tech from IITs) will be directly informed by the institute.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Transit Campus
Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab 140001
0188 124 2186

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in