2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

IIT Patna Guest House

Tell me the number of rooms available in the guest house of Indian Institute of Technology Patna? Who is the in charge of the guest house? Tell me the facilities available in it? Is all the rooms are equipped with AC and high-speed Wifi internet facility?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Jodhpur Guest House
IGIDR guest house
IIM Ahmedabad Guest House
PERPET Guest House Goa
IIT BHU Guest House
Guest House DTU
VNIT Guest House
Powergrid Guest House in Goa
Guest House in Nainital
ISRO Guest House
Guest House Near IIT Bombay
KGMU Guest House
Guest House in Pune
Guest House Near IIM Bangalore
NIT Raipur Guest House
IIT Kgp CEC Guest House
Guest house IIT Kanpur
IIM Kozhikode Guest House
IIT Indore Guest House
Guest House near IIT Kanpur
16th May 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Patna Guest House

Can you provide me the contact address of Guest House of IITP (Indian Institute of Technology Patna)? Also provide me the names of in charge of the Guest House?
16th May 2018, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Patna Guest House

IITP (Indian Institute of Technology Patna) is one of the new IITs established by an Act of the Indian Parliament on August 06, 2008. It has developed modern facilities that are fully equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities (equipment software and machines) that are routinely used to train and educate students.

IIT Patna has been ranked as the 19th best engineering college in the recently released ranking by the Human Resource Ministry, Govt. of India. Faculty members of IIT Patna have been also participating in national and international conferences of repute.

IIT Patna Guest House

IITP (Indian Institute of Technology Patna) guest house is developed to provide comfortable accommodation to guests visiting for official work, attending conference/seminar/ workshop/JEE/GATE meeting etc

Accommodation is also provided to the guests of IIT staffs/faculty members and parents of IIT students. First and second floors of the building, comprising of 24 rooms are used to run the Guest House. All rooms are equipped with AC and high-speed Wifi internet facility.

All rooms are having attached toilets. A full-fledged canteen equipped with all modern facilities is also available in the guesthouse.

Guest Houses In- Charge

Dr. Chiranjit Sarkar
Professor in Charge, Guest House
csarkar

Mr. Navin Kumar Nayan
Jr. Attendant
nknayan
+91 8271111659

Contact Detail:
IIT Patna Guest House
Agarni Infra City, Rajpur,
Lai Road, Bihta, Pin-801118