2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

IIT Madras And Texas Instruments

I want to do MS Microelectronics programme which is joint initiative by Indian Institute of Technology Madras and Texas Instruments India Pvt Limited so can you please give me details about this program? Also give me information about the admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
Texas Instruments and IIT Madras
Texas MBA org
Texas MBA houston
IIT Bombay Texas Instruments
Financial Instruments IAS 32
Central Scientific Instruments Organisation Sector 30 Chandigarh
Musical Instruments from India
MBA Texas A&M
Money Market Instruments In India
Top MBA Texas
MBA Texas
Texas MBA Distance
Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO) Recruitment
Texas A and M MBA
Texas Am MBA
Central Scientific Instruments Organization - New Delhi
MBA Texas A&M
Texas Instruments Placement Exam Question Paper
Texas Instruments Placement-Paper of Electronics
Texas MBA
23rd April 2018, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Madras And Texas Instruments

Hello sir, is there any one can provide me here application form for apply program of IIT Madras and Texas Instruments?
23rd April 2018, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Madras And Texas Instruments

The IIT Madras is invites applications from motivated candidates for research associate positions working on cutting edge research in the area of analog and mixed signal VLSI design, in the Department of Electrical Engineering.

This programme is a joint initiative by IIT Madras and Texas Instruments India Pvt Limited brings together expert faculty and a strong academia-industry interface.

Research associates will be eligible for admission in the Master of Science Programme (by research), subject to the norms and admission criteria of IIT Madras.

At this time applications for MS program are now closed.

This MS program is associates in this programme will work on relevant industrial problems, and will have the opportunity to intern at TII. The research will be supervised jointly by faculty from IIT Madras and TII.

Application form for apply program of IIT Madras and Texas Instruments:

Required eligibility:
Candidates must Have a Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications/Instrumentation engineering (or allied disciplines) with an aggregate of 65% (up to the final semester; if the final semester results are not yet announced, up to the seventh semester).

Have a valid GATE score of 700 or more in EC, EE, or IN. Currently, GATE scores are valid for 3 years.
GATE requirement is waived for IIT BTech students with a cumulative grade point average(CGPA) or 8 or higher.

Fees:

Financial Assistance (HTRA)
For Ph.D./Direct Ph.D./Upgraded to Ph.D. : Rs.25,000/- p.m.
For first 2 years: Rs.28,000/- p.m. for subsequent 3 years.
For M.S. : Rs.12,400/- p.m. for the period of eligibility.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in