2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th September 2019, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: Texas Instruments and IIT Madras

Hi buddy here I am looking for info related to IIT Madras and Texas Instruments India Pvt Limited (“TII”) joint venture program so will you plz give me same here ??
16th September 2019, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Texas Instruments and IIT Madras

Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

As you want here I am giving bellow IIT Madras and Texas Instruments India Pvt Limited (TII) joint venture program :

Features of this programme

Associates in this programme will work on relevant industrial problems, and will have the opportunity to intern at TII.

The research will be supervised jointly by faculty from IIT Madras and TII.

Candidates will be selected based on a written test and interview conducted by IIT Madras.

The selected students will receive minimum emoluments of Rs. 20,000/- per month throughout the programme.

The students selected to the program will receive a provisional non binding employment offer from TII at the time of joining the course.

Eligibility
Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunications/Instrumentation engineering (or allied disciplines) with an aggregate of 65% (up to the final semester; if the final semester results are not yet announced, up to the seventh semester).

Have a valid GATE score of 700 or more in EC, EE, or IN. Currently, GATE scores are valid for 3 years.

GATE requirement is waived for IIT BTech students with a cumulative grade point average(CGPA) or 8 or higher.

Address
IIT Madras
Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C,
L.R.I, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in