2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

IIT Madras cutoff For MBA

I am preparing for the MBA entrance exam for taking admission at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. I am looking for the cutoff for the MBA course of Indian Institute of Technology Madras so will you please provide me the cut off list of it? Also tell me about the fee structure of MBA course? Provide me the contact details of this immediately?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Cutoff
IIT Madras Cutoff M Tech
IIT Madras Cutoff
IIT Madras Branch Wise Cutoff
IIT Madras Cutoff
Cat Cutoff For IIT Madras
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) MBA
DTU OBC Cutoff
HCL UV Cutoff
Cutoff of MP PET
JEE Cutoff
MBA DTE Cutoff
DTE MBA CET Cutoff
Cutoff of BHU UET
What Is The Cutoff For SSC CGL
OBC Cutoff for IIT MBA
SSC CGL CSS Cutoff
IIT Madras Cutoff Ranks
MP PET Cutoff
GATE Cutoff for IIT Madras
21st July 2018, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Madras cutoff For MBA

Hello sir, I want admission in IIT Madras for MBA. I want to know that how many cut off marks are needed for IIT Madras for MBA? Please provide me IIT Madras cutoff For MBA?
21st July 2018, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Madras cutoff For MBA

The IIT Madras is accepting CAT cutoff For MBA. The Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras offers MBA, Ph.D. and other courses at India's most prestigious campus.

There are no fixed cut off marks are done by IIT Madras. Cut off marks will be change as per year wise CAT result.

The MBA programme structure and syllabi have been created using institutional and industrial inputs. IIT Madras uses the CAT score to short list applicants for group discussion and interview.

The IIT Madras cutoff figures for its MBA program are determined on the basis of the applicants' number and scores.

The cutoff figures are used to sift the candidates for the second round.

It's imperative to know the cut off figures while applying to an MBA institute. The last date for application at most MBA colleges is from November to January.

Applicants with their Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 8.0 on a scale of 10 in their graduation are exempted from the Common Admission Test(CAT).

CUT-OFFs - 94+
Rating - A
Test/s - CAT/GMAT

Candidates from all categories shortlisted based on the composite score shall be called for Personal Interview to a given location

The final selection will be based on the following with due weights to each of the components:

Written Ability Test (WAT)
Personal interview (PI)
Composite score

Get info about MBA admission in IIT Madras:

Shortlisting Process

COMPOSITE SCORE will be calculated with due weights to

CAT score,
Past academic performance,
Work experience,
Diversity
Gender.

Address: