2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

IIT Madras Campus Area

What is the total area of the campus in IIT Madras. I am a second year engineering student in this University and I am making an project on the College so I want these details regarding the overall completion of my project, I searched for it online but there was no result. So kindly update
Similar Threads
Thread
SVNIT Campus Area
IIT KGP Campus Area
IIT Kharagpur Campus Area
NIT Kurukshetra Campus Area
IIT Patna Campus Area
Campus Area of IIT BHU
DA IICT Campus Area
IIT BHU Campus Area
Campus Area of IIT Delhi
IIT Indore Campus Area
NIT RKL campus area
IIM Ahmedabad campus area
IIT Kanpur Campus Area
Campus Area of NIT Rourkela
Campus area of NIT srinagar
IIM Calcutta Campus Area
IIT Roorkee Campus Area
MRIU Campus Area
NIT Warangal Campus Area
DTU Delhi campus area
29th May 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Madras Campus Area

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the IIT Madras Will you Please tell me About the Campus of the IIT Madras ?
29th May 2018, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Madras Campus Area

Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public engineering institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As one of the Indian Institutes of Technology, it is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.

Campus
The campus is around 14 km from the Central Railway station. Adyar is the nearest bus terminus to the campus. The Institute in itself is located around 2.5 km inside the campus.

Two parallel roads, Bonn Avenue and Delhi avenue, lead you through the residential zone, under a canopy of green, to Gajendra Circle (otherwise called GC) and the administrative block. Buses ply between the gate and other locations on campus at regular intervals. Named after mountains,

Campus Location :
The campus is spread over 250 hectares of lush green forest, which is midway between the Chennai Airport and Central Railway station, and is well connected by buses and local trains.

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Technology Madras the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C, L.R.I, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8101

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in