2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th May 2015, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Junior Assistant Exam Question Paper

As you are looking for the Direct Recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant syllabus conducted by Indian Institute of Technology , here I am providing same for you .

Questions on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ will be non‐verbal

Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English will be simple, of a level
that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably.

Questions on General Awareness will be also of similar standard.

General Intelligence: It would include questions of non‐verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision
making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non‐ verbal series etc.

The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.

English Language : Candidates' understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability
would be tested.

Numerical Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and
Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.

General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test
knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture,
Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.

These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.

IIT System of Education: ‐ Institutes’ of Technology Act, 1961 and Statutes under the Act. JEE, JAM,
SGPA, CGPA etc.
20th September 2015, 03:16 PM
apoorv shukla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Sam View Post
As you are looking for the Direct Recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant syllabus conducted by Indian Institute of Technology , here I am providing same for you .

Questions on ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’ will be non?verbal

Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English will be simple, of a level
that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably.

Questions on General Awareness will be also of similar standard.

General Intelligence: It would include questions of non?verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision
making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non? verbal series etc.

The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.

English Language : Candidates' understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability
would be tested.

Numerical Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and
Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.

General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test
knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture,
Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.

These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.

IIT System of Education: ? Institutes’ of Technology Act, 1961 and Statutes under the Act. JEE, JAM,
SGPA, CGPA etc.
Can you please tell me any book from where I can do my preparation
21st September 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by apoorv shukla View Post
Can you please tell me any book from where I can do my preparation
Please let me know any book for preparation
14th October 2019, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

here I am looking for IIT Junior Assistant Exam Question Paper for its next exam preparation so will you plz tell me from where I can collect its question paper ??
14th October 2019, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for IIT Junior Assistant Exam Question Paper , so on your demand I am providing same :

1. Which of the following countries has decided to purchase 126 Rafale fighter air-
crafts from France?

1) Iraq 2) China 3) Bangladesh
4) Afghanistan 5) India
2. Which of the following diseases is considered as completely eradicated from
India, as no case of the same has been reported in last one year?
1) Polio 2) Tuberculosis 3) Cancer
4) Swine flu 5) Asthma
3. Which of the following countries in India's neighbourhood is facing charges of
violation of human rights of Tamilians living there?
1) Sri Lanka 2) Myanmar 3) Afghanistan
4) Pakistan 5) Nepal
4. Which of the following is NOT an important function of Reserve Bank of India?
1) Management of Foreign Exchange Reserves
2) Foreign Exchange related current and capital account management
3) Devising Foreign Trade policy of India
4) Debt and Cash Management for State Govts
5) Regulation of Govt. Securities
5. Ms. Kamla Persad Bissessar who was on a visit to India recently is the
1) President of Trinidad & Tobago
2) Prime Minister of Trinidad & Tobago
3) President of Fiji 4) Prime Minister of Fiji 5) None of these
6. Which of the following statements pertaining to present economic situation of
the world is/are true?
1) China and India are making very good progress on the economic front,
thought India is a little slower than China
2) UK and almost all European nations are now out of economic crisis
3) US has decided to give 3 lakh thousand US dollars to Iraq as a compensation
for its unnecessary attack on it
4) As WTO is abolished, countries are free to make their own economic coop-
eration treaties

5) All are true
7. India recently signed a Multilateral Convention on Mutual Administrative
Assistance in Tax Matters. This will help India in having a strict check on which
of the following issues?
1) Nuclear safety of its plants
2) Illegal supply of narcotics and drugs
3) Balance of trade
4) Black money stashed abroad
5) Border trade among SAARC nations
8. Which of the following organisations of countries, at one of its crucial meetings
in Belgium, in December 2011, had agreed to sign an Inter-governmental Fiscal
Treaty?
1) OPEC 2) SAARC 3) European Union
4) BRICS 5) NATO
9. Business Correspondent Framework launched by the Reserve Bank of India is a
step in achieving which of the following?
1) Financial inclusion
2) Transparency in banking transactions
3) Better control over cooperative/small banks
4) Providing direct subsidy to consumers of Publc Distribution System (PDS)
5) None of these
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT Junior Assistant Exam Question Paper.pdf (15.0 KB, 67 views)
29th July 2023, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hiii is there any model of question paper of junior assistant for iit Madras

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in