2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th August 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Hyderabad Route Map from Secunderabad

I am going to visit Secunderabad for taking admission in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad searching for routes. Will you provide me file for IIT Hyderabad Route Map From Secunderabad also provide Route details how can I reach the institute for taking admission?
11th August 2018, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Hyderabad Route Map from Secunderabad

The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad is a public engineering and research institution located in Sangareddy district, Telangana, India.

IITH is known for its academic strength, research, publications and proximity to IT and industrial hubs

IIT Hyderabad Route Map From Secunderabad

Route details:

How To Reach

From AIRPORT:
Shamshabad Airport (60 km)

viaNarsingi, Osman Sagar road, CBIT and Shankarpalli to reach South Gate of Ordnance Factory, Yeddumailaram.

From RAILWAY STATIONS:
Secunderabad Railway Station (50 km)

viaBegumpet, Kukatpally, Miyapur, Chandanagar and Patancheru proceeding west on NH 9 past BHEL circle to Isnapur. Take left at Isnapur towards AP Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (APIIC) layout. The double-road bends automatically to the right at the BPL board, and goes past Pashamailaram of the APIIC. The double-road becomes a single-road and reaches the Indrakaran welcome board. Take left here to reach East Gate of Ordnance Factory, Yeddumailaram.

Nampally Railway Station (55 km)

viaMehdipatnam, Langar house, Osman Sagar, Narsingi, CBIT and Shankarpalli to reach South Gate of Ordnance Factory, Yeddumailaram.

Kacheguda Railway Station (58 km)

viaMehdipatnam, Langar house, Osman Sagar, Narsingi, CBIT and Shankarpalli to reach South Gate of Ordnance Factory, Yeddumailaram.

Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Kandi Mandal, Sangareddy District,
Telangana, India - 502 284.

Email lacement@iith.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in