2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

IIT Gandhinagar MS

Please list the name of the research scholar of the MS course in the IIT Gandhinagar? I am going for admission in IIT Gandhinagar for MS research course and I would like to know about the others before my admission in this institute? Thanks for the help.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Gandhinagar University
IIT Gandhinagar
Gandhinagar IIT Phd
IAF Gandhinagar
Bob IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Jee Gandhinagar
How To Get Admission In IIT Gandhinagar
IIT JAM gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar Job
IIT Gandhinagar BSC
IIT Gandhinagar Postdoc
How to go IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar MCA
IIT Gandhinagar RTI
WAPCOS Ltd. Gandhinagar
IITGN Gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar MBA
IIT Gandhinagar PDF
IIT Gandhinagar MA
IIT Gandhinagar M Sc
8th May 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Gandhinagar MS

I want to get admission in MSc in Cognitive Science in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar so can you tell me the criteria of admission?
8th May 2018, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Gandhinagar MS

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Cognitive Science Program for the session 2018

M.Sc. Cognitive Science Program

The objective of the Masters Program is to offer students from different backgrounds, breadth of knowledge and research techniques in a wide range of areas in Cognitive Science

The MSc Program will follow a structure of four semesters and registration during the summer in between.

Eligibility Criteria

Bachelors degree (e.g. BA., B.Sc., B Tech, B.Com, MBBS) in any discipline with a minimum of 55% (5.5 CGPA for students with letter grades/CGPA) aggregate marks for General/OBC category candidates and at least 50% (5.0 CGPA for students with letter grades/CGPA) aggregate marks for SC/ST & PD category candidates in the qualifying degree

Students who would be completing Bachelors degree in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply

Selection Procedure

The short-listing of the applications is based on the overall credentials (Marks in the qualifying exams, academic achievements and aptitude for cognitive science; the eligibility criteria

The institute call candidates for a written test and interview based on the academic records and aptitude for cognitive science

The final selection will be based on all of above, viz., academic records, aptitude for cognitive science, written test and interview

The institute may also exercise the option of offering admission to a few outstanding candidates based on academic records without calling them for written test and/or interview

Important Dates-

Last Date for Submitting Applications: 15th January 2018

Web announcement of short-listed candidates: 22nd February 2018

Date of Test & Interview: 10th & 11th March 2018

Web announcement of Selected Candidates: 19th March 2018

Last Date for Payment of Fees: 19th April 2018

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar
Palaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382355
070690 38216

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in