2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

IIT Bombay cryptography

My sister is looking for the notes of the Cryptography and Network Security. She is a student of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. So tell me from where I can download the notes of the Cryptography and Network Security course of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay? Give me the link to download the whole syllabus of this course?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cryptography and Network Security Syllabus Anna University
IIT Bombay ICT
Iit bombay sac
IIT Bombay CSE CV
IIT Bombay IT
Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
IIT Bombay OAT
IIT Bombay X
TCS IIT Bombay
IIT JEE Bombay Cut Off
IIT Bombay ESE
Cryptography And Network Security BPUT Questions
Cryptography and Network Security IIT Kharagpur
BITS Pilani Cryptography
IIT Bombay Hcu
Cryptography IIT Delhi
IIT Bombay MBA PHD
IIT Bombay Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Cryptography courses in Chennai
Cryptography Courses In Kerala
21st April 2018, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Bombay cryptography

I completed UG degree and planning to join IIT Bombay for doing Cryptography Course searching for some details about this course. Will you provide me IIT Bombay Cryptography Course details along with Teaching Assistants so I plan to join here?
21st April 2018, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Bombay cryptography

IIT Bombay Cryptography Course

This course is intended to provide a theoretically sound foundation in cryptography as used in network security.

The course project will give you a chance to implement cryptographic schemes, dig deeper into network security protocols and known vulnerabilities, or study advanced cryptographic tools not covered in the lectures.

Graded Work. The graded work involves two quizzes (60%), a few homework assignments (15%), a team project (20%) and attendance (5%).

The projects will be evaluated based on a report or demo (depending on the nature of the project), and meeting(s) with the instructor prior to that. Some sample topics for the project will be provided later on. The quiz schedule will be announced later.

If you are auditing the course, you should have an attendance of over 80% and score over 50% in the homework assignments.

Background. This course will have a theoretical flavour: you will need to be comfortable with mathematical definitions and proofs ("mathematical maturity"). Specific mathematical topics that will be encountered are elementary probability, elementary algebra and elementary number theory. For the second part, it may help to be familiar with computer networks but this is not a pre-requisite.

Teaching Assistants.

Neha Garg (nehagarg@cse)
Amit Khandelwal (153050012@iitb)
Ravi Shankar Mishra (ravimsr@cse)
Pradyot Prakash (pradyot@cse)

IIT Bombay
Main Gate Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in