2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

IIT Bhu Phd admission

my son is searching for the online applications for admission to Phd course of the Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi. so will you please give me the link to fill the online applications for admission to Phd course of the Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi? give me the fee structure of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Visva Bharati Common Admission Test Question Paper Visva Bharati Common Admission
Lateral Admission in Engineering Colleges Admission Form
MBA admission at NTPI and the fees and admission process
Admission in B Sc Nursing? Admission Last Date and Fee
BSc Admission Eligibility and Admission Date in PAU
NATA admission important dates. Which website to refer for admission process?
Date of issue of admission forms for BSc Hons course? Date of admission test? BSc Hon
Admission process and fees to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Andhra Pradesh
Common Law Admission Test last year question papers for LLM admission
PI MBA admission bits Pilani mba admission
Wharton MBA Admission Ratemba admission without GMAT
14th February 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Bhu Phd admission

Hello sir, what is the procedure to get admission in IIT banaras hindu university for PHD program? I want to get admission in IIT BHU to do PHD after master degree course? How to get admission?
14th February 2016, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Bhu Phd admission

IIT BHU does not get provides admission date for the PHD program. This university announced new admission dates for Phd for session 2016-17 admission.

Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi invites online applications for admission to Ph.D. Programmes for January Semester of 2015-16 Session.

The online submission of application is closed now (15 November 2015).

PHD fees:

JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF):
Ph.D. students admitted with Postgraduate Degree in Basic Science with NET/GATE Qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET/GATE Qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses
Rs. 25,000/- per month

SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SRF): JRF Qualification with two years of research experience
Rs. 28,000/- per month

PH.D admission instruction 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in