2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

IIST Login

Hi I want to go to the page of login of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) to fill the online application for of admission so can you please tell me the URL of the login page of this Institute? Also provide me the guidelines to fill the online application form?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iist pdf
IIST key
Can I Get IIST
DBRAUEXAMS Net College Login login Form
Phd AT IIST
After IIST
Getting Into IIST
Iist mba
Iist clg
Sri IIST Inc Waco Tx
Which is Better IIST or NIT
M.Sc from IIST
M.sc in iist
IIST Map
Iist mn
IIST Vs IIT
Getting Into IIST
IIST Candidate Login
Iist clg
How to Get Admitted in IIST
21st June 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIST Login

I am planning to do B.Tech degree from Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) searching for some details. Will you provide image how the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) login panel looks like also provide IIST B.Tech Important Dates?
21st June 2018, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIST Login

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) is a government-aided institute and deemed university for the study and research of space science, located at Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.

IIST student Login panel looks like

IIST B.Tech 2018 Important Dates

S.No Events Dates
1 Date for issue of Online application form June 5, 2018
2 Last date for filling the application form June 15, 2018 (11 PM)
3 End date for remitting Registration fee online 16-Jun-18
4 Announcement of Rank List 18-Jun-18
5 Filling of Choices June 19 to 22, 2018
6 Allotment of Seats Will be announced on June 18

List of qualifying exam

Candidates must have passed any of the 10+2 exam

Intermediate or two year pre-university exam conducted by a recognised board or university

Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.

Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects

The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary

Education (CBSE), New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi, etc. recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)

High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva

General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.

Vocational Higher Secondary Examination

IIST
Valiamala Road, Valiamala
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695547
Phone: 0471 256 8452

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in