2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

19th December 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Is IIPM UGC Recognised

I am resident of Delhi and planning to join Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM) want to know about IIPM in details. Will you tell me is IIPM is UGC recognized and tell me lists of PG courses offered here also provide me complete address of IIPM?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iipm MBA
Is IIPM MBA valid
Iipm dlp mba
Is IIPM UGC Recognised
Iipm ug
IIPM MBA Admission
IIPM Admission for MBA
MBA Admission in IIPM
Mba iipm
IIPM MS University
Iipm dlp mba
IIPM UGC Approved or not
IIPM Chennai
IIPM UGC Recognition
IIPM Hyderabad MBA
IIPM Prospectus MBA
MBA from IIPM Delhi
IIPM admission
IIPM BBA Delhi
IIPM in New Delhi
19th December 2015, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Is IIPM UGC Recognised

IIPM is not accredited by UGC or All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and is not affiliated with the public Indian Institutes of Management.

The Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM) is an unaccredited institute headquartered in New Delhi, which had 18 branches across India and was founded in the year 1973.

IIPM is an academic partner of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, which issues degrees to IIPM students

PG courses List:

IIPM Post Graduate Programme in Planning and Entrepreneurship: with compulsory specializations in Marketing, Economics and Leadership & Social Change and an additional specialization (HR/ Finance/ IT)

IIPM Post Graduate Programme in Planning and Entrepreneurship : with a triple specialization (marketing, economics and one more which they can choose), one super specialization (entrepreneurship).

IIMM Post Graduate Programme in Mangement: with a single specialization 11 month, 92 credit, 2200 hour programme inclusive of 840 hour contact programme, 126 hour (12 credit) guided Programme thesis.

Some companies visited for placements:

ABN Amro
HSBC
Standard Chartered
ICICI Bank
Citibank
HDFC Bank
ING Vysya
Max New York Life
Kotak Mahindra
India Bulls

Address:

Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM)
B-11, Level-5, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi, Delhi 110016

Map location:
[MAP]Indian Institute of Planning and Management New Delhi, Delhi[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in