2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st November 2012, 03:49 PM
tota

IIM placements

Tell me please about the last year placement of Indian institute of management Rohtak because I want to take admission in this institute so ask you about last year placement of this institute so please tell me about this
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Placements in VIT
Placements By NID
IIT CSE Placements
BVP MBA Placements
IMI MBA Placements
DSE MBA Placements
HHL MBA Placements
DTU MBA Placements
BMS MBA Placements
VNR MBA Placements
IIM ABM Placements
IPU MBA placements
LPU MBA Placements
Placements in LPU
Bhu mba placements
UBS MBA Placements
UBC MBA Placements
Placements in TCS
Available Placements after CFA course
MBA Placements VIT
22nd November 2012, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM placements

Here I am attaching a file, from where you can download the IIM Rohtak last year placement report 2012, the attachment has the following information:

The Final Placement Season of the first Batch of 2012 at IIM Rohtak, the 8th IIM in the country, was a resounding success. The response from the industry has been overwhelming, with 27 Companies competing in the process and making 58 offers to a batch of 47 students. Multipleple students have received offers exceeding 25 lakhs per annum INR. The average salary is 12.22 lakhs per annum. Our recruiters appreciated the students for their sound analytical cal aability, effective communicatiility, effectve communicaton skills and leadership potentiaal.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIMR Placement report 2012.pdf (523.8 KB, 99 views)
4th June 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

IIM Placements

Can you please provide me the details of placements of Indian Institute of Management Indore as I want to get admission in this Institute? Provide me the last year placement records? Tell me the name of recruiters that visit the campus of Indian Institute of Management Indore for placement?

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in