2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th January 2013, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Placement Brochure

As you want to know the IIM Placement Brochure of IIM Rohtak so here is the information of the same:

For the detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:
Attached Files
File Type: zip IIM Placement Brochure.zip (1.91 MB, 17 views)
24th March 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the Placement Brochure of Indian Institute of Management Rohtak as I want to read it before taking admission in it?
24th March 2015, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Indian Institute of Management Rohtak is a public business school which was inaugurated in June 2010. It offers PGPM, Executive Training (MDP), Academic Tarining (FDP) and Doctoral Programme (FPM) courses for which one need to clear Common Admission Test (CAT).

IIM Placement Brochure

Summer Placement Snapshots:
Number of students in placement process 152
Number of companies rolled out offer 69
Numbers of offers made 152
Numbers of offers accepted 152

The job profiles offered covered roles in Finance, Marketing, IT, Operations, Strategy, Consulting, General Management and HR Domains. The profiles offered included Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Channel Sales, Marketing, and Analytics among others.

Students are offered diverse multifaceted and leadership roles, wherein they would be involved with the senior management and help in deciding the strategic direction for the organization. Some of the roles offered included VP Strategy, Head Industry Relations, Senior Strategy, VP Sales and Executive Assistant to MD.

Some recruiters companies are HSBC, Trident, TATA Motors, Cognizant, MphasiS, Wipro, Infosys, JDA, ICICI Bank, Religare, Citibank, YES Bank, High radius, LPS, L&T, Berger Paints, Tupperware, TVS, Mother Dairy,i-Max, Sryas, TATA Elxsi, Max Life, MMTC, Havells, Purvankara, DCB Bank.

IIM Placement Brochure

Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIM Placement Brochure.pdf (2.86 MB, 210 views)

Tags
placement

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in