2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

IIM Indore CCBMDO

I have completed MBA. Now I want to do specialization in business management so I will take admission in IIM Indore for CCBMDO (Certificate Course in Business Management for Defense Officers). Can you provide me detailed information about this course?
Similar Threads
Thread
SAT-1 for IIM Indore
FMS or IIM Indore
MS in IIT Indore IIT Indore M Tech
BSE IIM Indore
IIM Indore For BBA
IIM Indore WAT And PI
IIT Indore Distance Education IIT Indore EE
Distance From Indore Railway Station To IIM Indore
IES IPS Indore
IIM Indore IPM Value
MBA IMS Indore
IIT Indore PG
IIM Indore
IIT Indore MSC
IIM Indore MBA
IIM Indore CET
IIM Indore MP
Indore Institute of Science & Technology, Tehsil Indore, Indore
Indore Institute of Technology & Management - Madhya Pradesh, Indore
Indore Christian College, Indore
23rd December 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Indore CCBMDO

Can you provide me the details of the CCBMDO (Certificate Course in Business Management for Defence Officers) Program offered by IIMI (Indian Institute of Management Indore)?
23rd December 2019, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Indore CCBMDO

The focus of CCBMDO (Certificate Course in Business Management for Defence Officers) Program offered by IIMI (Indian Institute of Management Indore) is on all functional aspects of management, like- operations management, marketing, strategy, human resource management and organizational behavior, Information technology and its recent development, economics, finance and accounting, and supply chain management.

Admission Procedure

Officers of all ranks from Captain to Brigadier equivalent only are eligible for it.
The selection is made by the Director General of Resettlement (DGR) India based on the applications received directly by them.

Programme Design

The program is spread over 4 terms. Academic input is delivered through 2 types of courses: Core and elective courses.

Core courses will be taught over first three terms. They provide with the fundamental conceptual knowledge, analytical skills and techniques, contextual understanding.

The elective courses offered in the last term of the programme, give a deeper understanding of different functional areas and enable them to specialize in areas of their choice.

The combination of core and elective courses helps develop an in-depth understanding of the interrelationships crucial to successful business management.

This will enable to be more effective in the jobs while being sensitive to the issue and challenges confronting people in the other parts of the organization.

Programme Objectives

It is a twenty-four week, full-time programme. The objectives of the programme are:

To familiarize the officers with a new framework, i.e. business environment
To orient towards the management education and management training
To provide the understanding of the conceptual and analytical tools
To provide skills related to all significant management fields including all technical and behavior techniques.
To provide the exposure in different areas of management that is necessary while selecting the second career.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in