2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

IIBF web classes

hey, will you please give me the details about the web classes of the Online e-Learning PACKAGE on Treasury & Risk Management for Employees of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. Also give me the link for the fee structure of the web classes of Institute of Banking & Finance?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIBF Qualification
DBF from IIBF
Due IIBF
Iibf MBA
DBF Course IIBF
IIBF Pune
IIBF BKC Classes
Iibf ctf
Iibf aml kyc
Iibf ceo
IIBF Offerings
Ek?i iibf
Iibf mba
MBA Through IIBF
IIBF Contact Classes
Iibf rrb
Iibf rbi
Dbf iibf
Ccb iibf
16th July 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIBF web classes

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me should I get attend web classes from Indian Institute Of Banking & Finance?
16th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Yes the Indian Institute Of Banking & Finance is provides web classes for its students.

The IIBF was established in 1928 as a Company under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1913.

The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance is a professional body of banks, financial institutions and their employees in India.

The IIBF is provides the content of e-learning package is the property of IIBF.

The e-learning package is meant for students registered with IIBF for the course of Treasury & Risk Management.

The registered students shall not copy, share, store, print, lend, alter, merge, modify, translate, broadcast etc. in any form or by any means.

The registered students are requested not to share your login/password to other persons and allow others to use it.

Get attend web classes from Indian Institute Of Banking & Finance:

Online e-Learning PACKAGE on Treasury & Risk Management for Employees of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)REGISTERED MEMBERS ONLY.

e - Coach For DTIRM
e - Coach For DTIRM

e - Learning For RBI
Finance Quotient

Treasury & Risk Management - LEVEL I (PRELIMINARY)

Treasury & Risk Management - LEVEL II (ADVANCED)

Contact to:

IIBF
Kohinoor City Commercial - II Tower-I,
2nd & 3rd Floor, Kirol Road,
Off-L.B.S Marg
Kurla- West Mumbai - 400 070
24th July 2018, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I am living in Mumbai and searching for good institutes which offers web classes came to know about Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF). Will you tell what the process of joining Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) web classes also provides their contact details?
24th July 2018, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Established in 1928 as a Company under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1913, Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), formerly known as The Indian Institute of Bankers (IIB), is a professional body of banks, financial institutions and their employees in India. With its membership.

Web classes process:

The content of e-learning package is the property of IIBF.

The e-learning package is meant for students registered with IIBF for the course of Treasury & Risk Management.

The registered students shall not copy, share, store, print, lend, alter, merge, modify, translate, broadcast etc. in any form or by any means.

The registered students are requested not to share your login/password to other persons and allow others to use it.

The registered students are requested to keep the login/password secured. The students are also requested to change the password from time to time.

This can be done by using the 'Change of password' link provided in the login page.

Once you start the 'check your progress' module, it is best not to do anything other than answer the questions and submit the answers.

Corporate Office
Kohinoor City Commercial - II Tower-I, 2nd & 3rd Floor
Kirol Road, Off-L.B.S Marg Kurla- West Mumbai - 400 070
022 - 25039746 / 9604 / 9907
care@iibf.org.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in