2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th October 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

IDBI Vacancy

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Job in the IDBI Bank Will you Please provide me the Details of the Job vacancies of the IDBI Bank ?
Similar Threads
Thread
IDBI Bank Job Vacancy
Idbi nps
IDBI Bank MMID Registration IDBI (Mnc)
IDBI Ratlam
Idbi app activate
IDBI ATM In Hubli
Idbi ddb
Idbi rsi
Idbi nfc
Idbi up
IDBI Berhampur
IDBI Auction
Recruitment in IDBI
Result Of IDBI
IDBI Lko
SIP In IDBI
IDBI Latest Vacancy
Idbi bplr
IDBI Mastercard
Job Vacancy IDBI
30th October 2017, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IDBI Vacancy

As you Asking for the Information About the Job vacancies of the IDBI Bank Let me tell you that At Present there Are No Job opening for Any Post in the IDBI Bank the Last Job vacancy was Organized in the Month of Feb 2017 the details of the Recruitment is as Follow

Total No. of Posts: 111
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy General Manager (Grade D): 13 Posts
2. Assistant General Manager (Grade C): 17 Posts
3. Manager (Grade B): 81 Posts

Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35 40/ 45 years for Post 1, 30 36 years for Post 2, 28 32 years for Post 3 as on 01-10-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Person with disabilities (PWD)/ Ex-Servicemen as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with first class in any stream from a recognized University/ Graduation in B.Sc Agri or Veterinary Science or in any allied courses in Agri from a recognized University or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with Post Graduate qualification as M. Tech. Agri or MBA Agri or M.Sc in relevant discipline. For more details refer the notification.

Date of Recruitment : 20-02-2017.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in