2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

ID Course GNDU

Tell me about the registration procedure to apply for the Inter Disciplinary Course of the Guru Nanak Dev University? My father told me to do this course that is why I want to apply for admission in ID course of the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
Similar Threads
Thread
Gndu bed
GNDU ac in ID Course
B ed gndu
Cdc gndu
GNDU CET Law
Ian gndu
GNDU Net Dec
Gndu dmc
Dde gndu
Gndu ba
MBA from GNDU
Which is Better GNDU Or LPU
GNDU VC Name
B.Ed under GNDU
Gndu
ECE in GNDU
Is GNDU Under PTU
Ba llb gndu
Gndu bsc it
GNDU Vs DAVIET GNDU Walk In Interview
26th April 2018, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: ID Course GNDU

I want the syllabus of Inter Disciplinary Course of University Business School of Guru Nanak Dev University GNDU so can you provide me?
26th April 2018, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ID Course GNDU

I am providing you the syllabus of Inter Disciplinary Course of University Business School of Guru Nanak Dev University GNDU

GNDU University Business School Inter Disciplinary Course syllabus

Name of ID Course ID Course Code

Odd

Principles and Practices of Management UBS-001
Business Environment UBS-002

Even

Functional Management UBS-051
Entrepreneurship and Business Strategy UBS-052

Paper UBS-001: Principles and Practices of Management

Management: Management Functions, Mintzbergs Managerial Roles and a Contemporary Model of
Managing, Management Skills; Importance of Customers to the Managers Job; Importance of Innovation
to the Managers Job; Importance of Sustainability to the Managers Job.
History of Managerial Thought:Early Management, Classical Approach, Behavioral Approach,
Quantitative Approach, Contemporary Approaches
Decision Making:The Decision-Making Process; Managers Making Decisions:Rationality, Bounded
rationality, The Role of intuition, The Role of Evidence Based Management; Types of Decisions and
decision making conditions; Decision making styles: Linear-Nonlinear Thinking Style Profile, DecisionMaking Biases and Errors.

First Minor Test : One Hour

Designing Organizational Structure:Work Specialization, Departmentalization, Chain of Command,
Span of Control,Centralization and Decentralization, Formalization. Mechanistic and Organic Structures;
Traditional Organizational Designs:Simple Structure, Functional Structure, Divisional Structure.
Controlling:The Control Process; Tools for Measuring Organizational Performance: Feed
forward/Concurrent/Feedback Controls, Financial Controls, Balanced Scorecard, Information Controls,
Benchmarking of Best Practices.

Second Minor Test : One Hour

Motivation: Meaning; Early Theories of Motivation:Maslows Hierarchy of Needs Theory, Mc Gregors
Theory X and Theory Y, Herzbergs Two-Factor Theory, Three-Needs Theory; Contemporary Theories
of Motivation:Goal-Setting
Theory, Reinforcement Theory, Designing Motivating Jobs, Equity Theory, Expectancy Theory.
Leadership: Meaning; Early Leadership Theories: Leadership Trait Theories, Leadership Behavior
Theories; Con-tingency Theories of Leadership:The Fiedler Model, Hersey and Blanchards Situational
Leadership Theory, Path-Goal
Model;Contemporary Views of Leadership:Transformational-Transactional Leadership, CharismaticVisionary Leadership, Team Leadership.

GNDU University Business School Inter Disciplinary Course syllabus

Contact-

Guru Nanak Dev University
Grand Trunk Road, Off NH 1,
Amritsar, Punjab-143005 India

For complete syllabus here is the attachment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in