2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

IBL IIM Indore

I have taken admission in IIM Indore for doing my master degree in Management and came to know about the Indore B-School League (iBL) of IIM Indore. Will you please provide me the details about the IBL IIM Indore and tell me who the head of this league?
Similar Threads
Thread
SAT-1 for IIM Indore
IIM Indore SOP
MS in IIT Indore IIT Indore M Tech
BSE IIM Indore
IIM Indore For BBA
IIM Indore WAT And PI
IIT Indore Distance Education IIT Indore EE
Distance From Indore Railway Station To IIM Indore
MBA IPS Indore
MBA IMS Indore
IIT Indore PG
IIM Indore
How Is IIT Indore
IIM Indore MBA
IIM Indore CET
IIM Indore PGP at UAE
IIM Indore MP
Indore Institute of Science & Technology, Tehsil Indore, Indore
Indore Institute of Technology & Management - Madhya Pradesh, Indore
Indore Christian College, Indore
4th September 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: IBL IIM Indore

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Indian B- school League of the Indian Institute of Management Indore ?
4th September 2018, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IBL IIM Indore

The Indian Institute of Management Indore is an autonomous public business school located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh in India. Instituted in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth addition to the Indian Institute of Management family of management schools.

The Indian B- school League of the Indian Institute of Management Indore is given below

Indian B- school League

The third edition of Indian B- school League ( IBL), a socio- management festival conducted by students of Indian Institute of Management Indore, has begun. IBL is an initiative taken by IIM Indore students to develop such managers who can contribute not only to corporate excellence but also cater to the needs of the society.

About the Event

The event consists of three rounds our Campaign, Envisage and the Big 3. Ten teams will reach to the Big 3 round of which three will be short- listed for Grand Finale, which will be held on January 11- 12. About IBL

The league was launched in 2011 with the name Indore Business League. In the first year, the event covered issues related to problems in the Indore district.

The objective of the IBL is to provide future managers, the exact flavour of the real world by getting them exposed to the civic and social problems of the State

For more Information you may Contact to the IIM Indore the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
IIM Indore
Address: Prabandh Shikhar, Rau - Pithampur Rd, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453556

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in