2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th January 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

IARI Shimla

I recently visited Shimla, Himachal Pradesh and came to know about the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI). Will you provide me Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Shimla details and objectives also provide address and contact of IARI so I can visit there?
Similar Threads
Thread
IARI Guest House Shimla
M.ed from HP University Shimla
IHM Shimla IGNOU
Hpu shimla MBA
SMU Shimla
VC HP University Shimla
HPU Shimla MBA Entrance
HPTDC In Shimla
Hotels Shimla
HPU Shimla MBA
Shimla Hotel
MCA HP University Shimla
ICDEOL Shimla MBA
MBA Admission in HPU shimla
MBA from HPU Shimla
University College of Business Studies, Shimla, Shimla
HPU Shimla MCA
Ph.D Programmes in Shimla
Jobs for MBA HR in shimla
HPU Phd Shimla
30th January 2018, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IARI Shimla

The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is the country s premier national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension.

It has served the cause of science and society with distinction through first rate research, generation of appropriate technologies and development of human resources.

IARI Shimla details:

The IARI Regional Station in its present form was set up on 1st April, 2005 by amalgamating the two regional stations of IARI at Shimla in order to economize on avoidable overhead expenditure

Mandate and Objectives

Improvement of Wheat for Northern Hills
Improvement of Barley for Northern Hills
To collect, maintain and evaluate native and exotic germplasm of temperate fruit crops.
Utilize the temperate fruit germplasm in the improvement of temperate fruit crops.
To identify research gaps in improving productivity of temperate fruit crops in different agro-climatic regions of the country.
To develop cost effective methods for controlling pests and diseases of temperate fruit crops.

Dr. Kallol Kumar Pramanick
Head & Principal Scientist
Phone:0177-252449 (O)
Fax: 0177-2655305 / 2808766(O) 2657637 (R)
Email: head_shimla[at]iari[dot]res[dot]in
27th June 2023, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: IARI Shimla

Will you provide me Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Shimla details and contact of IARI guest house booking detailsso I can visit there?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in