2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th December 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: IAF Jobs-15

Hi I am interested in knowing the jobs available with Indian Air Force as I am interested in joining it?
17th December 2015, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IAF Jobs-15

Firstly let me inform you that currently as on 4th December 2015, there are following jobs available with Indian Air Force:

Indian Air Force provides opportunities for UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN CITIZENS from the selected Districts of State of Chhattisgarh to join as Airmen. The recruitment Exam for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades, Group ’Y’ (Medical Assistant) Trade and Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) {For Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor (GTI) and Indian Air Force (Police) [IAF(P)] only} Discipline will be held at Padmashri Govind Ram Nirmalkar Auditorium, Gaurav Path, Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh) from 17 December 2015 to 22 December 2015.

SELECTION PROGRAMME

The Recruitment Exam will be conducted from 7 AM onwards. Aspirants (from respective Districts covered below) reporting up to 10 AM on 17 & 19 December 2015 at the Rally Venue will only be allowed to appear in the Recruitment Test.

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS

Date of Birth:
(a) Aspirants born between 01 February 1996 to 31 May 1999 (both days inclusive) are qualified to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
(b) In case, an aspirant clears the Selection Procedure then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment should be 21 years.

Educational Qualification

(a) For Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades.
(i) Qualified Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
OR
(ii) Qualified Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in overall aggregate, and 50% marks in English in Diploma
or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.

(b) For Group ‘Y’ (Med Asst) Trade.
Qualified Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.

(c) For Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) {For Automobile Technician, GTI & IAF(P) only} Trades.
(i) Qualified Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks
in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
OR
(ii) Qualified Two years Vocational Course recognized by Association of Indian Universities (CBSE / Board of Vocational Higher Secondary Education
Kerala) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.

Please find the official & Detailed Notification for the above recruitment drive of Airmen attached in the below file

Detailed Notification for the recruitment drive of Airmen

Contact Details:

CENTRAL AIRMEN SELECTION BOARD
AIR FORCE STATION NARAINA,
BRAR SQUARE, DELHI CANTT
NEW DELHI -110010
TELE - 011- 25694209
E - mail - casb@iaf.nic.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in