2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Humed Com Pay Bill

Hello sir, I am Ramon Salmon. I am from Hackensack. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Hackensack University Medical Centre bills and payment. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
NPTI GI Bill
MIDC Bill Pay
Oge.Com Bill Pay
KSEB Old Bill
DTU Mess Bill
UPPCL bill
Citibank E Bill Pay
KSEB monthly bill
KSEB My Bill
The Nalanda University Bill
CCSU Fee Bill
APEPDCL Current Bill
KSEB LT Bill
KSEB View Bill
IIIT Bill
Lt Bill Apepdcl
UPPCL BILL id
NBCC pay bill
MBA With GI Bill
IIT act amendment bill
25th February 2016, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Humed Com Pay Bill

As you have asked about the Hackensack University Medical Centre bills, I am giving you information about it
The bill covers the Hospital's cost of your care which includes supplies, equipment, technical personnel, nursing care, etc.
It does not include the professional services of your own private or other Hospital-based physicians. You will be billed directly by your own doctor and/or by any other physicians who assisted him or her with your care while you were a patient here.

Hackensack University Medical Centre bills 3rd party insurance carriers directly. Any secondary insurance carriers will be billed to the extent that you provide this information to our Admissions Office.
Many insurance carriers now require you to pre-certify any inpatient hospital stay including emergency admissions.

Pre-certification is your responsibility. Failure to pre-certify may result in additional financial responsibility on your part. Please call the Admission Service Center at (551) 996-2101 if you need assistance. A deposit will be required for that portion of your bill not covered by insurance, including co-payments, deductibles, and certain convenience items.

The bill has several sections that contain information about your visit and treatment. The descriptions below take you through each section of the bill. Learn more about billing terminology in our Glossary.
DATE — The date of your visit or treatment.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE — The service or treatment you are being billed for.
CPT CODE — The CPT (current procedural terminology) coding system used to describe what treatment or services given to you by your doctor.
TOTAL CHARGES — The charges for services and treatment.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in