2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th December 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

HUD SCRA Notice Requirements

I want to get information about the HUD Service members Civil Relief Act Notice Requirements. So here can you provide me information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
HUD SCRA Notice
MDU Notice Board
Admission Notice Of JNU
Notice IIT KGP
SCRA Notice
PTU Notice Board
NU BD Notice
Jharkhand TET Notice
IUB MBA Notice
TIFR Notice
EWU MBA Notice
SSC Notice
New SCRA Notice
IIT KGP Notice
BPUT Notice
GNDU Notice
Cgl notice
Notice Of SKBU
Hud SCRA Notice June
SCRA Notice in Employment News
16th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HUD SCRA Notice Requirements

As per your demand here I am providing you information about the HUD Service members Civil Relief Act Notice Requirements.

Compliance Requirements for the Service members Civil Relief Act

Financial institutions should be mindful of the requirements of the Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA), 50 U.S.C. App. §501 et seq.,1 when lending to and servicing accounts for members of the armed services. This article reviews those requirements.

Here I am providing you information, with following format;
Document Number Title
06-32 Management and Marketing (M&M) Contractor Change for the State of Georgia

06-31 Tier Ranking Scores

Attachment

06-29 Louisiana Road Home Program

06-28 Mortgage and Foreclosure Rights of Servicemembers under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)

06-25 Home Equity Conversion Mortgage Program: Home Equity Conversion Mortgage Counseling Requirements

06-23 Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Program: Elimination of Photo Identification Evidence

06-22 Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Program: Extension of Principal Limit Rate Lock

06-21 Extension of Time for Disaster Victims of Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma to apply for Section 203(h) Mortgage Insurance

06-20 Home Equity Conversion Mortgage Program: Subordinate Liens and State and Local Court-Ordered Judgments and Judgment Liens

06-19 Update to Mortgagee Letter 2004-40 Single Family Real Estate Owned (Property Disposition) National Management and Marketing Contractors

06-18 Foreclosure Moratorium Extensions to Assist Borrowers Eligible for Hurricane Grant Funds

06-17 National Servicing Center (Tulsa, OK office) Address Change

06-16 Mississippi Homeowner Grant Assistance Program

06-15 Future Delinquency Reporting Requirement
-- (Appendix 1 & 2)

06-12 Foreclosure Moratorium Extensions to Assist Victims of Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma

06-11 Increase in High Cost Percentage for FHA-Insured Multifamily Housing in High-Cost Areas

06-10 Special Authority for use of Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure to Assist Victims of Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma in Presidentially-Declared Major Disaster Areas approved for individual assistance in Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas

06-08 Announcement of the FHA Resource Center

06-07 Clarification of Mortgagee Letter 2006-04 - Closing Costs for Home Equity Conversion Mortgages

06-06 Home Equity Conversion Mortgage Program ? Line of Credit Payment Option for Texas- Single Family

06-05 Foreclosure Moratorium Extensions to Assist Victims of Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma

06-04 Revised Borrower's Closing Costs Guidelines

06-03 Refinancing of FHA Insured Multifamily Project Mortgages Pursuant to Section 223(a)(7)

06-02 Update to Mortgagee Letter 2004-40 Single Family Real Estate Owned (Property Disposition) National Management and Marketing Contractors

I have information about the following;

PROTECTIONS AFFORDED BY THE SCRA
In Foreclosure Procedures
terest Rate Reductions
Lease Terminations for Motor Vehicles

CIVIL LIABILITY FOR SCRA VIOLATIONS

STAYING CURRENT ON CHANGES TO THE SCRA

If you want to get information about it, then you can ask to me;

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in