2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

HUD SCRA Notice

This is sourabh maheshwary. I want to see SCRA (Service members Civil Relief Act) Notice of HUD (Housing and Urban Development) which was released in March 2015? Can you provide this?
Similar Threads
Thread
Notice IIT KGP
SKBU Ac Notice
Notice Board Of PTU
SCRA Notice
NU BD Notice
BNMU notice
IUB MBA Notice
AGM Notice of NTPC
AMU University Notice
HUD SCRA Notice Requirements
EWU MBA Notice
SSC Notice
AFCAT Notice
New SCRA Notice
IIT KGP Notice
BPUT Notice
GNDU Notice
Cgl notice
Hud SCRA Notice June
SCRA Notice in Employment News
9th July 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Re: Hud Scra Notice

Hi buddy here I am looking for Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA) Notice, so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
9th July 2018, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Hud Scra Notice

Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) had published an updated Service members Civil Relief Act (SCRA) Notice, form HUD-92070, in late December 2014 to replace the SCRA Notice which expired on November 30, 2014.

The updated SCRA Notice issued in December included information contradictory to the timeframe of protections afforded to service members in the SCRA, as amended.

The SCRA Notice, form HUD-92070, provides information on the following:
1) legal rights and protections under SCRA;

2) who may be entitled to legal protection under SCRA;

3) legal protections provided to servicemembers under SCRA;

4) how to request relief; and

5) how to obtain information about the SCRA.

The information in the SCRA Notice released December 2014 conveyed that servicemembers were protected for a period of 90 days after military service from actions to enforce debt against real estate as well as from the sale, foreclosure or the seizure of real estate.

Rather, as a result of an amendment on December 18, 2014, which extended a temporary one-year timeframe for protections against certain debt enforcement related to real estate, the SCRA Notice should have stated the protection period as one-year after military service.
4th September 2018, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Re: HUD SCRA Notice

I want to know the notice of Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for updated Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) Notice, form HUD-92070?
4th September 2018, 08:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: HUD SCRA Notice

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has released an updated Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) Notice, form HUD-92070, in late December 2014 to replace the SCRA Notice which expired on November 30, 2014.

The updated SCRA Notice issued in December included information contradictory to the timeframe of protections afforded to servicemembers in the SCRA, as amended.

The SCRA Notice, form HUD-92070, provides information on the following:

1) legal rights and protections under SCRA;

2) who may be entitled to legal protection under SCRA;

3) legal protections provided to servicemembers under SCRA;

4) how to request relief; and

5) how to obtain information about the SCRA.

The SCRA originally provided protection for 90 days after military service from debt enforcement action or the sale, foreclosure or seizure of property where real estate was concerned.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in