2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th March 2016, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Hsiidc Imt Faridabad Application Form

HSIIDC is an organization fused on 08.03.1967, under the procurements of the Companies Act, 1956 with the goals to create modern base in the State of Haryana under the aegis of Department of Industries and Commerce, Haryana. 100% value of the Corporation is held by the State Government and in that capacity the Corporation is a Government Company under segment 617 of the Companies Act, 1956. The Registered and Corporate Office of the Corporation is arranged at Panchkula. The Corporation is embraced different exercises which can be seen somewhere else in the site of the Corporation.

Enlistment process :-
A candidate needs to enlist through online connection gave on the site of the Corporation (HSIIDC, Government of Haryana Undertaking, India) or straightforwardly through the connection: www.hsiidcesewa.org.in, if not enrolled prior. The 'Register to apply' connection is accessible in the Advertisement view/On-going premise Plots segment of Applicant/Allottee menu/Main menu.

Enrollment confirmation process :-
Once enlisted effectively, an E-mail will be sent to the enlisted E-mail ID gave amid the Step 1, for checking the login certifications. In the event that the E-mail is not accessible in the Inbox, sympathetic check the same in the Spam/Junk E-post box. Check the login qualifications by tapping the connection gave in this E-mail. The client can now login to the client dashboard with doled out User ID and watchword through the Login area.

Please find the file attached below for the guidelines for the applicants for the Industrial plot with HSIIDC

Contact Details:

Haryana State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation LTD
Plot No : C-13-14, Sector 6, Panchkula-134109,Haryana, INDIA
Enquiries: +91-172-2590481, +91-172-2590482, +91-172-2590483
Fax: +91-172-2590474 E-Mail : info@hsiidc.org.in

IMT Faridabad
Sh. Rishi Chauhan
Sr. Manager
0129-2272290
12th January 2018, 03:20 PM
PAWAN KALRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi i would like to know the application process for the online plot buying from haryana state industrial & infrastructure development corporation ltd.?
i want to buy industrial plot of 450 meters in imt faridabad
12th January 2018, 03:24 PM
PAWAN KALRA

I want to buy plot size of 450 meters in imt faridabad for my running unit in nit faridabad & we are doing sheet metal job in our unit

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in