2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th August 2014, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to get OBC Certificate for UP

The OBC Certificate is a Caste Certificate. It is a document that states to about the fact that one belong to the OBC i.e. Other Backward Community
Here I am giving you procedure to get Other Backward Community certificate for state of Uttar Pradesh

Applying process :
APPLICATION FOR OBC CASTE CERTIFICATE
The application form for obtaining OBC Caste Certificate can be obtained online or from any one of the following offices
Office of Sub-Divisional Magistrate
Office of Tehsil or Revenue Department

Necessary documents/papers
Submit Certificate from Gram Pradhan / Ward member with two witnesses certifying caste.
Submit Affidavit about caste and creamy layer (for OBC only).
Be a citizen of India.
Deposit Court fee of Rs. 1.50 in the form of Stamp, pasted on proforma (for OBC only).

Application form
Documents of Age proof.
Current family income certificate by any Gazette Officer of parents showing full name, post and seal.
Jamabandi (Patta) Land Revenue.
Electricity Bill.
7/12 Extract of Land belonging to the Applicant and his/her family.
Affidavit to support the above documents.

Eligibility
Any person belonging to the caste/class listed in Schedule-1 of the Uttar Pradesh Public Services Act, 1994} Anukulan avam Upantaran Order, 2001, and any person who belongs to the caste/class amended by the Government in Schedule-1 of the aforesaid Act, can apply for a caste certificate.

Concerned Authority
District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Tehsildar of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally reside(s).

Fee
No fee is charged for this service.
21st May 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to get OBC (Other Backward Class) Certificate for UP (Uttar Pradesh) so please give me procedure to get it?
21st May 2015, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you procedure to get OBC (Other Backward Class) Certificate for UP (Uttar Pradesh).

Eligibility Criteria:
Any person belonging to the caste/class listed in Schedule-1 of the Uttaranchal {Uttar Pradesh Public Services (Reservation for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes) Act, 1994} Anukulan avam Upantaran Order, 2001, and any person who belongs to the caste/class amended by the Government in Schedule-1 of the aforesaid Act, can apply for a caste certificate.

Procedure:
Applicant should put up his/her application to the concerned Tehsildar on any working day in prescribed forms, and obtain a receipt of the same.

Necessary documents/papers:
• Submit Certificate from Gram Pradhan / Ward member with two witnesses certifying caste.
• Submit Affidavit about caste and creamy layer (for OBC only).
• Be a citizen of India.
• Deposit Court fee of Rs. 1.50 in the form of Stamp, pasted on proforma (for OBC only).
• The Tehsildar will get inquiry report from local Lekhpal / Revenue Inspector in the prescribed format, and shall issue the Caste Certificate within a week.

Concerned Authority:
District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Tehsildar of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally reside(s).

Fee:
No fee is charged for this service.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in