2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th August 2014, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to get form for Polytechnic admission test

Here I am giving you process to fill form for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Institutions JELET organized by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board

==go on official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
==click on examination option given on upper side of home page of it
==click on JELET exam option and get details about it
==now click on form option and get form for it

Syllabus:

PHYSICS Mechanics &General properties of matter
(i) Units and dimensions: Units of measurement, system of units, fundamental and derived units, S I units, dimensional analysis. Methods of measurement: Vernier scale, screw gauge, analysis of errors, significant figures.
(ii) Scalars and vectors: Addition, subtraction, multiplication of vectors. Dot product and cross product
(iii) Kinematics in one, two and three dimensions, projectiles, uniform circular motion, centripetal force, centrifugal force, relative velocity.
(iv) Dynamics: Newton's laws of motion; inertial frames, uniformly accelerated frame (pseudo-forces), principle of conservation of linear momentum, rocket motion, centre of mass, impulsive forces, friction.
(v) Work, Power and Energy, conservative and non-conservative forces, principle of conservation of energy, collision (elastic and inelastic).
(vi) Rotational motion : Torque, angular momentum and principle of conservation of angular momentum, moment of inertia, radius of gyration, moment of inertia of objects with simple geometrical shapes, rotational kinetic energy and rolling on horizontal surface
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WBJEE Polytechnic admission test syllabus.pdf (496.1 KB, 132 views)
23rd May 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to give Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Examination for admission in Polytechnic College so please give me details including last date to fill online application form?
23rd May 2015, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) under the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Uttar Pradesh conducts the Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Examination, which is known as UP Polytechnic Examination or Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP).

JEECUP provide admission in the study of various disciplines of Engineering leading to the diploma courses.

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have qualified the 10th examination with minimum 35% marks or intermediate or B.Sc from any government recognized board or university.

Application Fees:
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 300/- as the application fees. Candidates belonging the reserved categories have to remit only Rs. 200/- as the application fees.

Selection criteria:
Selection of the candidates would be done only on the basis of ranks of JEECUP 2015, scored by the candidates.

Programs:
Diploma in electrical
Diploma in mechanical
Diploma in computer science
Diploma in information technology
Diploma in computer application
Diploma in hotel management

Important dates:
Online registration/application begins: 2nd Feb 2015
Last date of online registration/application: 10th March 2015
Last date of payment of application fees via e-Challan: 12th March 2015
Application form Correction date: 20th March to 27th March 2015