2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd September 2014, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

How to apply online for the ICWA course?

I want to get admission in ICWAI course and for that I want to get the details of how to apply online for the ICWA course so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
ICWA Course Apply
IAF Apply Online
Apply Online For MP PET
Apply Online For SSC CGL
NLU Apply Online
IIT JEE How to Apply Online
MCL Apply Online
Apply online IIT Jam
MAH CET Apply Online
IIT JEE online apply
Apply online for SBI PO
NBCC Apply Online
BHU UET Apply Online
SBI PO Online Apply
NDA Apply Online
BHU PMT Apply Online
Apply for ICWA Course
Online B.ED Apply
IIT JEE Apply Online
BHU Online Apply
2nd September 2014, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How to apply online for the ICWA course?

As you want to get the details of how to apply online for the ICWA course so here it is for you:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Institute of Cost Accountants of India which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Online Admission”

(3). Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Click here to fill Online form”

(4). Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Intermediate”

(5). Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Oral”

(6). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will have to do the registration

Contact Details:
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Patrakar Puram Rd,
Vikas Khand 1,
Vikas Khand,
Gomti Nagar,
Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh 226010 ‎
India

Map Location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=The+Institute+Of+Cost+Accountants+Of+India, +Patrakar+Puram+Road,+Vikas+Khand+1,+Vikas+Khand,+ Gomti+Nagar+Extension,+Lucknow,+Uttar+Pradesh,+Ind ia&hl=en&ll=26.853192,80.995653&spn=0.009668,0.013 046&sll=13.067418,80.283237&sspn=0.010556,0.013046 &oq=The+Institute+of+Cost+Accountants+of+India&hq= The+Institute+Of+Cost+Accountants+Of+India,+Patrak ar+Puram+Road,+Vikas+Khand+1,+Vikas+Khand,+Gomti+N agar+Extension,+Lucknow,+Uttar+Pradesh,+India&t=m& z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
14th November 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to apply online for intermediate ICWA course so here can you please tell me what are the requirements to apply online?
14th November 2015, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea you can apply for ICWA only through online mode here I am giving you details :-

Minimum Age

18 years: A candidate should have completed 18 years age on the date of making application for registration

Entry Routes

A candidate can enter the courses at this level through two different routes.

By passing the Foundation examination i.e. qualifying at the Foundation level

By passing a Graduation/Degree (10 + 2 + 3) examination i.e. having a Graduation qualification.

Minimum Academic Qualifications

A pass in the Foundation Course Examination conducted by ICWAI

A degree examination of any recognized University or equivalent;

A degree (honours) Examination of any recognized University

A Master Degree Examination of any recognized University of any of the Indian Institute of Management;

An Engineering Degree examination of any recognized University or any of the Indian Institute of Technology or the Indian Institute of Science;

The Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England and Wales or Scotland or Ireland or the Final Examination of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, London or the Final Examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India;

Requirements:-

Documents to be enclosed with application form:

Students desirous to apply for Registration ONLINE

1. Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate

Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement

Attested copy of the degree

3(Three) Passport size photographs - (One pasted on application form, one pasted on identity card and one to be attached with application)

(Attestation should be by any member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India /The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/State Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in