2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th August 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Apply online IIT Jam

I want to give the exam of IIT Joint Admission Test and for that I want to get the process of online application so can you provide me that?
Similar Threads
Thread
IAF Apply Online
Apply Online For MP PET
Apply Online For SSC CGL
NLU Apply Online
IIT JEE How to Apply Online
MCL Apply Online
MAH CET Apply Online
IIFT Apply Online
IIT JEE online apply
Apply online for SBI PO
BHU UET Apply Online
SBI PO Online Apply
Apply Online RRB Patna
NDA Apply Online
BHU PMT Apply Online
CLAT apply online
PES University Apply Online
Online B.ED Apply
IIT JEE Apply Online
BHU Online Apply
10th August 2015, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Apply online IIT Jam

As you want to get the details of online application of IIT Joint Admission Test so here is the information of the same for you:

As on 3 August 2015 the dates of online application for the year of 2015 have been passed so here for your reference I am giving you the details of 2016:

Important Dates:

Apply online at website:- jam.iitm.ac.in/jam2016 from September 02 2015 to October 14 2015
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Challan - October 10 2015
JAM 2016 Date:- February 7 2016
Announcement of the Results of JAM 2016 - March 23 2016
Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2016 Website - April 15-24 2016
Last Date for receipt of request for change of category along with valid documents in proper format at IIT Madras - April 29 2016
Declaration of First Admission List - June 15 2016
Declaration of Second Admission List - June 29 2016
Declaration of Third and Final Admission List and the Closure of Admissions through JAM 2016 - July 11 2016

Eligibility Criteria:
For IISc Bangalore:

Candidates must have passed with First class marks (as declared by the University) for Un-Reserved/OBC Category Candidates and Second class (as declared by the University)

Or

Candidates must have passed with 50% aggregate marks, without rounding off, for SC/ST and PwD Category Candidates in the qualifying degree.

For IIT Guwahati:

Candidates must have passed with at least 55% marks or 6.0 CPI in a scale of 10, without rounding off, in Major/Honors and Pass in all other subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries

Or

Candidates must have passed with 60% aggregate marks or 6.5 CPI in a scale of 10, without rounding off, taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined, for Un-Reserved/OBC(NCL) Category Candidates; and at least

Candidates must have passed with 50% marks or 5.5 CPI in a scale of 10, without rounding off, in Major/Honors and pass in all other subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries,

Or

Candidates must have passed with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CPI in a scale of 10, without rounding off, taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined, for SC/ST and PwD Category Candidates, in the qualifying degree.

For IIT Indore:
Candidates must have passed with a first class in the qualifying degree.

For IIT Jodhpur:

Candidates must have passed with a first class in the qualifying degree.

For all other IITs:

Candidates must have passed with at least 55% aggregate marks, without rounding off, (taking into account all subjects, including Languages and Subsidiaries, all years combined) for Un-Reserved/OBC Category Candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks, without rounding off

EXAMINATION CITIES:

Agra,
Ahmedabad,
Allahabad,
Asansol-Durgapur,
Bareilly,
Bengaluru,
Bhopal,
Bhubaneswar,
Chennai,
Coimbatore,
Dehradun,
Delhi-NCR,
Dhanbad,
Ernakulam,
Faridabad,
Ghaziabad,
Goa,
Gurgaon,
Guwahati,
Hisar,
Hubli,
Hyderabad,
Indore,
Jaipur,
Jalandhar-Phagwara,
Jammu,
Jodhpur,
Jorhat,
Kalyani,
Kanpur,
Kharagpur,
Kolkata,
Kollam,
Kottayam,
Kozhikode,
Kurukshetra,
Lucknow,
Madurai,
Mangalore,
Mohali-Rupnagar-Fatehgarh Sahib,
Moradabad,
Mumbai,
Nagpur,
Nanded,
Nasik,
New Delhi,
Noida,
Palakkad,
Patna,
Pune,
Raipur,
Ranchi,
Roorkee-Muzaffarnagar,
Siliguri,
Thiruvananthapuram,
Thrissur,
Tiruchirapalli,
Tirunelveli,
Vadodara,
Varanasi,
Vijayawada,
Vishakapatnam,
Warangal.
28th November 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to take admission in Top IIT institutes of india , so please can you tell me how can I Apply online for IIT Jam for 2016 admissions?
28th November 2015, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Hello, The last date to Apply online for IIT Jam exam for 2016 admissions was closed, but here I am providing you details to apply online for IIT Jam on the basis of 2016.

How to Apply online for IIT Jam:-

JOAPS:-

Candidates can apply for JAM 2016 ONLINE only through JOAPS(JAM online Application Processing System) .

Information required to filling application form.

Personal Information
Address for communication
Eligibility degree details
JAM test paper(s) for which a candidate wishes to appear.
Details of a valid ID Proof the candidate carry to the examination hall
Scanned Photo and signature.

Step-1:- First you registered yourself through JOAPS by providing his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.

Step-2:- Filling information in the application form like the number and choice of test paper(s) that he/she wishes to appear, city choices, date of birth, gender, parent/guardian's name and mobile number, nationality, category, PwD(Person with disability)status,address for communication, details of valid personal ID information, information on qualifying degree, percentage of marks/CGPA, status of graduation, college information, etc.

Step-3:- Now you can Payment the application fees through online or offline mode.

Step-4:- At the end now you can download the application form and take a print of this for future use.

Important dates:-
Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application on JAM 2016:-
September 02 2015 (Wednesday)

Last Date for generation of E-Challan October 10 2015 (Saturday)

Last Date for Registration on JOAPS October 14 2015 (Wednesday)
22nd February 2016, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know last date for applying online IIT Jam so here can you please give me details ?
22nd February 2016, 08:10 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea last date for applying online IIT Jam is over

Important dates

Last Date for Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website: 14th October 2015

Date of JAM 2016 Exam: 07th February 2016 (Sunday)

Announcement of the Results of JAM 2016: 23rd March 2016

Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2016 Website : 15th - 24th April 2016

Last Date for Receipt of Request for Change of category along with valid documents in proper format at IIT Madras: 29th April 2016

Declaration of First Admission List: 15th June 2016

Declaration of Second Admission List: 29th June 2016

Declaration of Third and Final Admission List and the Closure of Admissions through JAM 2016: 11th July 2016

IIT institutes

IIT Bombay (IITB)

IIT Delhi (IITD)

IIT Guwahati (IITG)

IIT Kanpur (IITK)

IIT Kharagpur (IITKgp)

IIT Madras (IITM)

IIT Roorkee (IITR)

Eligibility

Applicants should have at least 55% aggregate marks without rounding off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for General/OBC (NCL) Category candidates and at least 50% aggregate marks without rounding off (taking into account all subjects, including languages and subsidiaries, all years combined) for SC/ST and PwD Category candidates in the qualifying degree

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in