2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th October 2016, 03:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Apply For NLSIU Bangalore

The National Law School of India University is an institution for undergraduate and graduate legal education in India. It was the first ever National Law University to be established in India.

Duration of the Course : The duration of the course shall be for a period of Five Academic Years. Each academic year is divided into three “Trimesters” with an average of not less than 70 working days for each.

Admission Procedure of the BA LLB (hons ) Course

Admission to the B.A.,LL.B.(Hons.) Degree programme is purely on merit as assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)

Eligibility
A candidate for admission to the B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Course shall have:
a) passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) system or an examination equivalent thereto securing in the first attempt, not less than 50% (45% in the case of SC / ST candidates and persons with disability) in the aggregate, and
b) not completed 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission.
In the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and persons with disability, the maximum age limit shall be 22 years.
Reservation Seats
) General Category : 55
b) Scheduled Caste : 12 (i.e. 15%)
c) Scheduled Tribe : 6 (i.e. 7.5%)
d) Persons with Disability (PWD) : 2 (i.e. 3%)
e) Foreign Nationals : 5

For More details you may contact to the National Law School of india University Bangalore the contact details Are given below

Contact details :
National Law School of india University Bangalore
Address: Gnana Bharathi Main Road, Chandra Layout, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560242
Phone: 080 2321 3160

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in