2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th November 2014, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HLL Pharmacist Exam Question Paper

Here is the list of few questions of HLL Pharmacist Exam Question Paper which you are looking for.

Which of the following activities would cause her a risk in the increase of intracranial pressure?
a) Exercise
b) Coughing
c) Turning
d) Sleeping

The nurse can prevent the contamination from Mrs. Jacinta's retention catheter by:
a) Irrigating the catheter
b) Perineal cleansing
c) Encouraging fluids
d) Cleansing around the meat us periodically (Preparation Tips for Written Exam)

Which of the following can be exact multiple of 4?
a) 27114
b) 58204
c) 48402
d) 32286
e) None of these

Garampani sanctuary is located at
a) Junagarh, Gujarat
b) Diphu, Assam
c) Kohima, Nagaland
d) Gangtok, Sikkim

A certain type of mixture is prepared by mixing brand A at Rs.9 a kg.with brand B at Rs.4 a kg. If the mixture is worth Rs.7 a kg., how many kgs. of brand A are needed to make 40kgs. of the mixture?
Ans. Brand A needed is 24kgs.

Greedy
a) Honest
b) Foolish
c) Mighty
d) Cruel

A wizard named Nepo says “I am only three times my son’s age. My father is 40 years more than twice my age. Together the three of us area mere 1240 years old.” How old is Nepo?
Ans. 360 years old.

A man ate 100 bananas in five days, each day eating 6 more than the previous day. How many bananas did he eat on the first day?
Ans. Eight.

One dog tells the other that there are two dogs in front of me. The other one also shouts that he too had two behind him. How many are they?
Ans. Three.

Three containers A, B and C have volumes a, b, and c respectively; and container A is full of water while the other two are empty. If from container A water is poured into container B which becomes 1/3 full, and into container C which becomes 1/2 full, how much water is left in container A?

ABCE is an isosceles trapezoid and ACDE is a rectangle. AB = 10 and EC= 20. What is the length of AE?
Ans. AE = 10.

If it takes five minutes to boil one egg, how long will it take to
boil four eggs?
Ans. Five minutes.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in