2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HIHT University MBBS prospectus

As you want to get the prospectus of MBBS of HIHT University or Swami Rama Himalayan University so here is the information of the same for you:

Important Dates:
Commencement of Sale of Brochure & Application forms (offline mode) 15th Jan, 2015
Facility to Apply online starts on 25th Jan, 2015
Last date for sale of offline Brochure & App. Forms 15th April, 2015
Last date for submission of offline Applications forms 20th April, 2015
Last date for submission of online Applications 05th May, 2015
Date of uploading of Admit cards on website By 20th May, 2015
Date & Time of Entrance Examination 29th May, 2015, Friday (10:00 A.M. To 12:30 P.M.)
Declaration of Result By 10th June, 2015

Online Application fee:
Rs 2000/ + Transaction Charges as applicable
For NRI/PIO Candidates:
US $75 + Transaction Charges as applicable

(Offline) Cost of Brochure & Application form:
Rs 2000/- by cash
Rs 2100/- by D.D.
For NRI/PIO Candidates: US $ 75/-

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of their admission

The upper age limit shall be 25 yrs as on 31st December of the year of entrance examination.

QUALIFICATION AND MINIMUM MARKS:
(i) For Passed Candidates:
Candidates must have passed 10+2, i.e. I.S.C./ intermediate examination, or its equivalent, after a period of 12 years of study in first attempt from a recognized board (CBSE/ISC/State Board etc), the last two years of such study, comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research

The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and any other elective subject with English individually and must
have obtained:
a) A minimum of exact 60% (for SC/ST/OBC candidates a minimum of exact 50%) marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology, taken together.

b) A minimum of exact 50% (for SC/ST/OBC candidates a minimum of exact 40%) marks separately in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology in the qualifying examination.

FEE STRUCTURE:

In addition to the above fees a candidate shall be charged the following fees:
i) One time Admission fees ` 50,000/- for all categories.
ii) One time Refundable Security fees ` 50,000/- for all categories.
iii) Hostel Fee for Non-AC rooms shall be ` 60,000/- p.a. on twin sharing basis and for AC rooms ` 75,000/- p.a. on twin sharing basis.
iv) Single occupancy accommodation will be available for the final year students only. Hostel fee for Non AC single occupancy room shall be ` 1,00,000/- p.a. and for AC single occupancy room shall be ` 150,000/- p.a.
v) Mess charges as per actuals.
vi) Enrolment fee, University Examination fee & charges for hepatitis B vaccination shall be charged as per University rules.

For more detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:

Contact Details:
Swami Rama Himalayan University
Swami Ram Nagar Jolly Grant,
Dehradun 248016,
Uttarakhand,
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Swami Rama Himalayan University Uttarakhand[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in