2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th July 2015, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

]My name is priyanka chaudhari. I want to do B Ed from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU). So I gave B Ed entrance examination from this university. can you provide me merit list of B Ed examination????[/QUOTE]
3rd December 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University B.Ed Merit List

Can you tell me where on the official website of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University will I get the merit list for B Ed admission as I want to check my name in it?
3rd December 2019, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University B.Ed Merit List

The Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) is committed to promote innovations in teaching learning process, cultivate research and development culture, imbibe the knowledge and entrepreneurship, and brings about flexibility in the systems and processes.

Its vision is to include values of equality, unity, and justice; to provide leadership in higher education by imparting quality and socially relevant knowledge and to make student conscious of their duties to the country and to fellow human rights.

To get the merit list for B Ed admission on the official website of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University

Under “LATEST NEWS & EVENT” on the mid of the home page, you will get the merit list

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
Address: Hemchandracharya North University, Patan, Gujarat 384265
Phone: 02766 220 932

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in