2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th May 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Gujarat University Special Convocation

Can you tell me where on the official website of Gujarat University will I get Application Form for Special Convocation as I want to be a part of this Convocation?
18th May 2018, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Gujarat University Special Convocation

To get Application Form for Special Convocation on the official website of Gujarat University follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Gujarat University

Click to Show All under NEWS & ALERTS on the left of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Application Form

That page will look like this:

Convocation Details

Degrees are conferred in Convocation only.

The date of Convocation will be declared and communicated by reputed newspaper during month of November for Annual Convocation and during month of March for Special Convocation.

Convocation Application form is available from Consumer Store (opp. School of Languages) by paying prescribed fees in cash.

After paying the prescribed fees at Cash Counter (Window No. 20), the form should be drop in drop box with fee receipt. A student can send demand draft in favour of Registrar, Gujarat University of prescribed fees for the degree certificate.

Students will get the Degree Certificate in Absentia/Person, whatever mode one had selected in application form.

A legible attested ZEROX copy of the Mark-Sheet of the relevant Degree Examination must invariably be attached with the application form.

Tags
convocation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in